Best Thread learning to read price action with p/f charts

I was going to say about aspect ratio on some psts over the weekend...Yu beat me to it
I will post more about that over the weekend

Took me some time to figure out Aspect ratio of the bar/line chart...before i understood what was happening.....Durr !!

chart is too long..that equates to the box size being small

Screenshot_44.png

I was trying to figure out what the analogue to a 45 Deg line on a P&F chart was when applied to a time based chart. It got me thinking: The only line on a time based chart with no time based component is a horizontal line and by my reckoning the 50% Fib level is the time-based chart equivalent of a 45 Deg line on the P&F. This would be drawn from where you start your 45 on the P&F and would be extended to the current high or low. Obviously if the price is making new highs or lows, you redraw it but basically the area you're interested in is halfway between these two points. Just a idea!

I was trying to figure out what the analogue to a 45 Deg line on a P&F chart was when applied to a time based chart. It got me thinking: The only line on a time based chart with no time based component is a horizontal line and by my reckoning the 50% Fib level is the time-based chart equivalent of a 45 Deg line on the P&F. This would be drawn from where you start your 45 on the P&F and would be extended to the current high or low. Obviously if the price is making new highs or lows, you redraw it but basically the area you're interested in is halfway between these two points. Just a idea!
Not sure
my understanding is that the 45 deg is valid on the line /barchart if price remains confined to the chart parameters.ie size and aspect ratio of that chart
recalibrate if it moves out

It is not ideal method of transfering the p/f method.It just is far quicker than trundling thru p/f inputs imho