last week's 3 bar trades

barjon

Legendary member
Last weeks trades: 1 ok and closed to target, 2 open and flat(ish), 1 open and underwater.

Nice visual progress tool at Trading View, don't you think?

Attachments

• cpi.png
    cpi.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 701
  • mks.png
    mks.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 651
  • sge.png
    sge.png
    21 KB · Views: 618
  • psn.png
    psn.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 640
Nice to see a new thread from one of my favourite t2w posters!
Never heard of 'trading view' - Is it a bit like 'stocktwits'? Looks quite neat

Nice to see a new thread from one of my favourite t2w posters!
Never heard of 'trading view' - Is it a bit like 'stocktwits'? Looks quite neat

Oh, you are awful :love:

www.tradingview.com - I was just casting around for some new look charts for a change of scenery. Looks quite a nice site.

Great charts at trading view..I thought they didn't do Uk stocks
No doubt as time goes by they will add them and probably a scanner which I'm sure would make your life easier.
Basically the strategy is waiting for the last high to be broken after a pullback in an uptrend.
Which as it happens was the strategy being used by knowledge to action. Their "proprietary" strategy. They charged over £1k for this gem which you're giving away for free Jon.

Great charts at trading view..shame they don't do Uk stocks
No doubt as time goes by they will add them and probably a scanner which I'm sure would make your life easier.
Basically the strategy is waiting for the last high to be broken after a pullback in an uptrend.
Which as it happens was the strategy being used by knowledge to action. Their "proprietary" strategy. They charged over £1k for this gem which you're giving away for free Jon.

They do UK stocks - as per these.

Yeah, it's the basic Gann 3-bar strategy with a bit of me and, latterly, Marc Rivalland thrown in. Been at it for 30+ years now without changing tack very much. I think quite a lot of these guru guys charge for things which are quite commonplace place and readily available. You'd have thought they would at least come up with something new if they are charging plenty for it :rolleyes:.

Perhaps that tells the trained mind something - that's there's not really much beyond the obvious in trading :LOL:

They do UK stocks - as per these.

Indeed only noticed after I posted. Great strategy although personally I found the weekly more successful and using just 2 bars.
Great to see nonetheless and keep up the journal

Last weeks trades: 1 ok and closed to target, 2 open and flat(ish), 1 open and underwater.

Nice visual progress tool at Trading View, don't you think?

Just for completeness, losses were taken on all 3 open trades.