Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets!

Position sizing and exits are more important than entries. Charts might be useful, but they're only a part of it.

Hence the reason I never posted a prediction according to the chart. Not enough information available to me.

People are different though.

I like my delta feed, Donchian channel, and MACD very much :)

It's be interesting to see how that method works. It sorta makes sense in my head. But I'm missing something that explains the dynamics.

Okay Rathcoole_Exile, another chance to place your bets. The last Bar open is 5.436, High is 5.538, Low is 53.78, Close is 5.436
The red line is a 18 bar simple MVA. The green lines the highest High and the lowest Low of the last 12 days.
Commit yourself in Entry Price, Stop Loss, number of lots (position sizing), and possible target/exit by writing it down and possibly on the forum.
Good trading!

Attachments

• Make your bets 1.jpg
    Make your bets 1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Yes, I understand what 100% increase means. I made 2,184% last month on one account.

That's over 21 times my money - just in case you don't quite get it.

That is also in just four weeks, in case you don't quite get it.

And as great as it sounds and as true as it is, it's also quite meaningless. You know...just in case you don't quite get it.

Did you lose 2,184% on the other account?

More trader_dante bullshlazaa, you gotta love it.
:clap:

Okay Rathcoole_Exile, another chance to place your bets. The last Bar open is 5.436, High is 5.538, Low is 53.78, Close is 5.436
The red line is a 18 bar simple MVA. The green lines the highest High and the lowest Low of the last 12 days.
Commit yourself in Entry Price, Stop Loss, number of lots (position sizing), and possible target/exit by writing it down and possibly on the forum.
Good trading!

possible breakout Long 5.52 if momentum trades through that point, target 5.61 with S/L at 5.48
possible Short at 5.48 if price inches above 5.48 but doesn't reach 5.52, S/L at 5.52

possible Long 5.39 if price dips below 5.39 but doesn't breakdown though 5.35
most anticipated trade would be a breakdown short from 5.35, first target 5.29 with 5.39 as S/L

tbh, it would probably make more sense to use Options, to bracket a Call Buy if price >5.52, and a Put Buy if price <5.35

Rathcoole_Exile, if there is any other information you need to be able to place your bets, let me know.
Our virtual starting account is $10.000. Price move is $10 per point e.g from 6100 to 6101 gives a profit of $10.
If you don't want to, there is no need to mention it here, but write down your position sizing, in other words how many lots.
Attached is the next chart. The Open is 5.566, High 5.683, Low 5.485, Close 5.535
I will not keep track of your profits/losses. Maybe over time you can work out your expectancy and share that?
What is your next step?

Attachments

• makeyourbets2.jpg
    makeyourbets2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited: