L2 Dealer - IG

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks,

Anyone use L2 dealer by IG?
Any feedback or whatnot?

I would like to try move into stock trading over the next few months and just trying to find the right broker and tools? Level 2 order flow will be an important aspect of this learning curve.

Thanks in advance

Interactive Brokers, their TWS platform can take a bit of getting used to but is flexible and powerful.

Interactive Brokers, their TWS platform can take a bit of getting used to but is flexible and powerful.

Thanks for that.
I'll take a gander.

IB are geared toward professional traders though..
I'll only have a modest starting account of 2k or a little.bit more

You can still trade CFDs on lots of stocks with them so you can trade with a small account free from the PDT rules. Not sure how their commissions compare so there could be better options but I know their platform and L1 and L2 stuff all works well.

You can still trade CFDs on lots of stocks with them so you can trade with a small account free from the PDT rules. Not sure how their commissions compare so there could be better options but I know their platform and L1 and L2 stuff all works well.

Great!
I appreciate the help mate!

Their commissions are quite low..especially the tiered approach.

Their commissions are quite low..especially the tiered approach.
It all depends on your share size and the way you modify your order once you put it out. Let's say for a 1000 dollars profit day you may be charged 10, 15. in my opinion is ok. Off course if you use dma you will be charged more than smart routing but is not a lot.