Key reversal Month chart pattern missed by all experts

F

fibo_trader

Dow Jones, SPX, Nasdaq and Nikkei 225 all delivered stunning KEY REVERSAL MONTHS at the top. Nikkei did the best one at the 2018 top. Nobody noticed. CNBC's chartmaster got an earful from Big Joe for missing this. Amateur! Sure they will talk about it more now.

Tomorrow revisitng the Great Depression and 2007 crash top for such one-bar episodes.

What makes this key reversal month even more special is that it was also a BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN creme de la creme hammering bars to the left with massive lack of sunlight a total eclipse. These KRBs are also OUTSIDE BARS PATTERN

Wealth pured forth by BEAR but nobody to receive. Except Fibo.

HOUSING top key reversal month Feb 2020

There goes the ATM machine.

Keep in mind that with these patterns, the intensity is key, how much higher than open and how much lower than close or low - this is what I look at. thisis what can mkae such a pattern a stand alone pattern unlike what they say in the TA books, look for confirming indicators. Bah! Look at the Dow Jones key reversal month for 2020 and see the whopper of a moster with bearish engulfing of the candles to the left.

S P E C T A C U L A R

This is a signal Fibo can run to the bank with and nobody can turn him down -

Be flexible in the definitions - get the concept of the bull bear struggle in your mind and then decide the ijmprtance of the pattern

Dow Jones 1/1/1973 top of BEAR market that tore a new one ..................... this key reversal month was a doozie because it was preceded by a doji

Dow Jones 1966 top key reversal month was when the Beatles topped (fundamental data), never to exceed - Dow went horizontal for 16 years thereafter.. End of BEAR 1974 delivered a variable definition KEY

End of Great Depression 1933 delivered a stunner

This stuff is sooooo damn good I have to study it some more and do some back testing gazing in commodities too.

GBP has 3 in total ...

latest one is the sept. 3/2019 rally I called.

Remember boys and girls, its MONTHLY ............... not just piddly daily or 4H and 1H. These signals I ignore. But MONTHLY deserves respect, considerable respect