Kalahari Minerals' Extract Resources investment

".... things like this...."

You lost me here again.

As I have informed Trade2Win our website is for informational and educational purposes. It's aimed at savers, investors, and (future) retirees concerned about their pensions and retirement pots. In order to secure a comfortable retirement, we provide information on a rather simple investment strategy: income investing and dividend re-investment. As such we have written up on a number of FTSE100 companies and have shown their dividend history and short term prospects.

In addition, as long term investors (some of our websie visitors may well be ten to thirty years from retirement, if not longer), we have decided to look at what we regard as "long term investment themes". The first of which we believe is the re-emergence of nuclear power. We have provided, in our view, balanced information on this and have referred to several ways how one may be interested in investing in this re-emerging industry. There are several more to follow.

In particular, we have outlined, in our view (and many industry insider's view) that there will be a shortage of uranium as from 2012/3 in order to 'feed' all the current and near future available nuclear power plants (in fact, the situation is worse, as a new plant need three times more uranium to fire up!. As a result we have considered whether there are any 'pure' UK-listed uranium mining companies out there.

Although we could have written up on Rio Tinto Plc, we do not regard them as a sufficient pure-play on the emergence of uranium mining (although they own an uranium mines several miles away from Extract Resources' exploration sites.

After further research, we have come to the conclusion that AIM-listed Kalahari Minerals 41% shareholding in ASX-listed Extract Resources Namibia-based uranium mining prospect is a potentially interesting mid-to-long term investment opportunity. As such we wrote the write-up. Since publication of this write-up, several weeks ago, shares in Kalahari Minerals have increased from approx £1.55 to almost £2.00. (I just state this as fact, and is not as "ramping up" the shares). Rather not 'penny stock' territory anymore. At least not, in my book.

From the start of having mentioned the write up on Kalahari Minerals 41% shareholding in Extract Resources at the Trade2Win website, you have been involved in a rather un-professional attack on me personally and my website. I have already shown your various posts to a lawyer for his initial comments.

I just wonder whether you have a short position re Kalahari Minerals or Extract Resources, which may explain some of the stuff you have been publishing here.

I trade futures full time but I am interested in helping prevent things like this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pilot-200-000-life-savings-guilty-fraud.html

There are plenty of like minded people here as well so its not a good place to spam with penny stock newsletters as we've seen it all before.

".... things like this...."

You lost me here again.

As I have informed Trade2Win our website is for informational and educational purposes. It's aimed at savers, investors, and (future) retirees concerned about their pensions and retirement pots. In order to secure a comfortable retirement, we provide information on a rather simple investment strategy: income investing and dividend re-investment. As such we have written up on a number of FTSE100 companies and have shown their dividend history and short term prospects.

In addition, as long term investors (some of our websie visitors may well be ten to thirty years from retirement, if not longer), we have decided to look at what we regard as "long term investment themes". The first of which we believe is the re-emergence of nuclear power. We have provided, in our view, balanced information on this and have referred to several ways how one may be interested in investing in this re-emerging industry. There are several more to follow.

In particular, we have outlined, in our view (and many industry insider's view) that there will be a shortage of uranium as from 2012/3 in order to 'feed' all the current and near future available nuclear power plants (in fact, the situation is worse, as a new plant need three times more uranium to fire up!. As a result we have considered whether there are any 'pure' UK-listed uranium mining companies out there.

Although we could have written up on Rio Tinto Plc, we do not regard them as a sufficient pure-play on the emergence of uranium mining (although they own an uranium mines several miles away from Extract Resources' exploration sites.

After further research, we have come to the conclusion that AIM-listed Kalahari Minerals 41% shareholding in ASX-listed Extract Resources Namibia-based uranium mining prospect is a potentially interesting mid-to-long term investment opportunity. As such we wrote the write-up. Since publication of this write-up, several weeks ago, shares in Kalahari Minerals have increased from approx £1.55 to almost £2.00. (I just state this as fact, and is not as "ramping up" the shares). Rather not 'penny stock' territory anymore. At least not, in my book.

From the start of having mentioned the write up on Kalahari Minerals 41% shareholding in Extract Resources at the Trade2Win website, you have been involved in a rather un-professional attack on me personally and my website. I have already shown your various posts to a lawyer for his initial comments.

I just wonder whether you have a short position re Kalahari Minerals or Extract Resources, which may explain some of the stuff you have been publishing here.

I have no interest in trading stocks in a mining company that claim to own a large percentage of the worlds uranium yet work from a bungalow in Perth. I have even less interest in shorting stocks that are being promoted by newsletters (or other educational resources).

Do let us know what your lawyer says.

If they do well maybe they can upgrade their corporate headquarters to a proper house. The old bungalow in Perth has seen better days.

Attachments

• Extract Resources HQ.jpg
    Extract Resources HQ.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 173
As per LSE announcement of 10 December, 2010

Kalahari Minerals plc, intends to apply for a Standard Listing of its ordinary share capital to the Official List of the UK Listing Authority ('UKLA') ('the Official List') and to trade on the London Stock Exchange's Main Market for listed securities ('Admission').

Kalahari's Executive Chairman, Mark Hohnen, said, "After a very successful four years on AIM, Kalahari has now reached a size and stage of maturity such that the Board believes the Official List is the most appropriate platform for its future growth. We are confident that this move will provide the Company with greater share liquidity, enhanced market exposure and a wider shareholder base, befitting to a company of Kalahari's increased profile.

With its share price above £2 per share, it may well end up straight into FTSE350.

Not really penny stock territory, I guess . . .

"As Extract Resources' Husab Uranium Project, projected to be one of the largest uranium mines in the world, approaches its development phase, our position as a major strategic shareholder in Extract becomes increasingly prominent. We are committed to remaining a supportive investor in Extract, as highlighted by our recent announcement regarding the private placement that we initiated in Extract, and we strongly believe that a listing on the Official List will leverage our influence and ability to guide the development of the Husab project."

We used to say that these boiler rooms would take one to two years set up these scams. That was two years ago. It looks like we can say one two four or five years now. They set them and then sit on them for a few years.

Still no response. I guess the uranium mine must have been shut down over Christmas due to loss of half life after posting on T2W. :LOL:

It looks like we have moved up another level from the oneleg.

How many businesses are operated out of 5 Neville street. I lost count. I am sure one is legitimate. Are the other's virtual offices?

Great thanks to PB for finding that bungalow. That might be the CEOs' residence as he is so busy he has no time to leave home. :LOL:

First of all, you shouldn’t invest all your funds in these transactions. You should save an amount of money, because the possibility of failure has to be taken in consideration, especially since the penny stocks.

First of all, you shouldn’t invest all your funds in these transactions. You should save an amount of money, because the possibility of failure has to be taken in consideration, especially since the penny stocks.

And the price of rice in China is what?