K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

EUR/USD is testing the support at 1.1000 again but I doubt it will be able to break below that level before Yellen's testimony or the Greek parliamentary vote tomorrow.

Last edited:
Eur/Usd holds above 1.1000 level after disappointing US retail sales figures. There is not much Greece headlines today, prices are driven by fundamentals. It will be interesting with ECB monetary policy meeting on Thursday.

Yesterday the euro registered a volatile session against the dollar. The opening price was similar to the closing price, 1.1000 and 1.1008 respectively. At the beginning the trend was neutral, but around noon the bulls took control. The peak of the day was at 1.1078 and afterwards the price was corrected and the couple returned to the starting position. Short-term indicators remain in favor of the US dollar and thus support at 1.0915 remains threatened.

Yesterday the EURUSD pair moved back and forward with lack of direction closing in the green near the open of the day, making a Long-Legged Doji. This candlestick is often used to signal indecision about the future direction of the currency although the 50% Fibonacci level (support) at 1.0955 is still holding the price.

EUR/USD finally broke below 1.1000. Should it break below 1.0900 too we might see a further move to the downside to the support at 1.0600 visible on the weekly filter chart.

Last edited:
EUR/USD fell today as the US dollar strengthen against the Euro who loses his weight because of the Greece, the pair heading towards the lowest of the last week. testing the 1.0900.

After Greek parliament approved the bailout package, 'Grexit' risk is temporarily out of the way. But despite of that, Eur/Usd broke below 1.1000 level and testing 1.0900.

EUR lost positions against USD on Wednesday. Analysts' expectations were justified and the couple made a test of the support at 1.0915. Its breakthrough was delayed, but short-term indicators are still in favor of USD. EUR/USD will likely focus on the second key level at 1.0817. Wednesday’s trading was opened at a price of 1.1007 and by the end of the session the euro lost 59 pips. Bottom of the day was struck at 1.0930.

Yesterday the EURUSD fell breaching the 50% Fibonacci level (support) at 1.0955 and closed below it, near the low of the day. This previous day movement suggests that the currency is going to move lower and try to test the 61.8% Fibonacci level (support) at 1.0860.

EUR/USD broke below 1.0900 and reached 1.0860 but then returned to its previous levels above 1.0900. Still, I think that the move to the downside will continue.

The EUR/USD rebound from the 1.0900 level by the end of thursday after broke below it this morning, I am sure that we will see more down trend tomorrow.

I dont think the EUR/USD will stop dropping for this week due to the instability in the Euro/Greece crisis.

EUR recorded a second consecutive loss against USD on Thursday. The bearish trend dominated during the whole session as a result of this support at 1.0915 was pierced in the early hours. Short-term indicators remain in favor of USD and it is expected downward direction of the pair to continue until the key levels at 1.0817 and then the price can be corrected. The trading on Thursday launched at 1.0949, and EUR lost 76 pips. Bottom of the day was noted at 1.0855.

Yesterday the EURUSD fell testing the 61.8% Fibonacci level (support) at 1.0860 as expected and closed near the low of the day. The currency is in a critical support and today we may see some consolidation or even a minor pullback. But a break below 61.8% Fibonacci level (support) at 1.0860 would force the price down to a daily support at 1.0622.

EUR/USD fell down today after the Dollar index news showed that the USD still held high 45 days against the majors, I have no idea how is the pair will stay consolidate at this level?

Decline continues, looking at strong support now. If breaks below 1.0800 level will open the gate to further losses, maybe 1.0500 or even 1.0400 level.