K.I.S.S analysis EUR/USD

EUR/USD is having another day of losses. The pair is now 1.1014 and it appears that there isn't anything to stop it from depreciating further. Important US news tomorrow. First support is the psychological level of 1.10.

Yesterday the EURUSD fell again but this time with a narrow range and closed near the low of the day, in addition managed to close below the previous day low, which suggests a strong bearish momentum.

The pair continues to trade well below the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages that should act as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1159 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.1097, July swing low at 1.0952 (support) and a daily support at 1.0900.

Dale's eur/usd levels for 13.10.

Hi guys!
i would like to give you some of my insight into eur/usd. I have 2 intraday short levels for now. 1.1042 and 1.1111. Both short with 10 pip PT and 12 pip SL.
The closer one was created during yesterday's FOMC. There was strong selling activity that send the market even further down.
My strategy is to look for pullbacks to go short. But I would be a bit carefull now. everybody is looking for shorts now and there could be a trend reversal. So probably no trailing profits for me. Just 10 pips and out.
If you want more fx pairs, you can follow to my thread here in t2w.
Happy trading
Dale
attachment.php

Hi guys!
i would like to give you some of my insight into eur/usd. I have 2 intraday short levels for now. 1.1042 and 1.1111. Both short with 10 pip PT and 12 pip SL.
The closer one was created during yesterday's FOMC. There was strong selling activity that send the market even further down.
My strategy is to look for pullbacks to go short. But I would be a bit carefull now. everybody is looking for shorts now and there could be a trend reversal. So probably no trailing profits for me. Just 10 pips and out.
If you want more fx pairs, you can follow to my thread here in t2w.
Happy trading
Dale
attachment.php

I hope you got it guys :)
13.10. eurusd profit.png

Yesterday the EURUSD initially fell but found enough support marginally above the 1.0970 to reverse and closed near the high of the day, however closed within the previous day range, which suggests being slightly on the bullish side of neutral.

The pair continues to trade well below the 10, 50 and 200-day moving averages that should act as dynamic resistances.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1140 (resistance), a daily resistance at 1.1097, July swing low at 1.0952 (support) and a daily support at 1.0900.

On Thursday the euro recovered from the losses during the last three sessions and emerged from the reached two-month low. The single currency added 50 pips to a closing price of 1.1055 after trading within 1.1057 and 1.0985. The pair is moving under the downward sloping moving averages, but RSI is no longer around extreme levels. Correction to 1.1105 should resume the downward direction.

The euro was down against the US Dollar on Friday. By the close of the Asian session, EUR/USD was trading at 1.1023, shedding 0.32%. I believe that the support is now located at the level of 1.0982, the low of Thursday, and resistance is at the level of 1.1202 - Monday's high.

EUR/USD bounced off 1.1060 and it's currently testing 1.1000 again. Depending on the fundamentals today we can see a breakout and a move to the downside towards 1.0950.

EUR/USD was lightly impacted by the positive US data earlier today and broke the psychological 1.10 level. Current market price: 1.0996. Main trend remains bearish.

With a strong downward momentum, the pair might just extend further decline before pull back to correction. Immediate support level can be found at 1.0960 July low.

On the last Friday’s session the EURUSD dived with a wide range and closed near the low of the day, also managed to close below Thursday’s low, which suggests a strong bearish momentum.
Do to the nature of the impulsive daily candle it can also indicate exhaustion of the downward move. If today the currency closes in the green we will get the confirmation of the exhaustion.

The key levels to watch are: a daily resistance at 1.1237, the 10-day moving average at 1.1116 (resistance), a daily support at 1.1097, July swing low at 1.0952 (support) and a daily support at 1.0900.

EUR/USD is trading slightly higher in today's early European hours. The pair made a high of 1.1280 a couple of weeks ago and has been downgrading since then. Current market price 1.0979.

EUR/USD closed last week at 1.0970, but today is seen slightly elevated. The pair rebounded from the low to currently trade at 1.0989 and seems that is heading to next resistance at 1.1003.

EUR/USD is indeed retracing after reaching the support at 1.0963 but that is likely only temporary. A breakout below the aforementioned support level will lead to a further drop towards 1.0820.

The euro marked an increase against the US dollar on Monday session. The price bounced back and managed to break the first resistance at 1.0980. The pair added 30 pips to a closing price of 1.0998. The upwards movement continues and the pair is testing now the 1.1100 level.

I overlooked the inclusion of 4-hour charts in my analyses yesterday, which is why my tables had an extra row at the bottom. So what did they say?

According to my 4-hour EURUSD chart, this pair is slightly bearish, but nothing all that dramatic, so I might look to go long under 1.0936 or look to sell above 1.1044.

The euro rose against the dollar on Monday. By the close of US trading EUR/USD was trading at 1.1000, gaining 0.26%. I believe that the support is now located at the level of 1.0964, Monday's low, and resistance is at the level of 1.1072 - the maximum of Wednesday.

The US dollar took a break in the Asian session on Tuesday after recent gains, retreating from the seven-month high against a basket of major world currencies, as investors assessed the likelihood of the Fed raising interest rates in the coming months.
The euro rised by 0.15 percent to $ 1.1014, moving away from a minimum of almost three months of $ 1.0962 set on Monday, while investors are waiting for the meeting of the European Central Bank later in the week.