Just made a killing on EUR/USD - over 70 pip rally!!

gnr2206

Was anyone trading the EUR/USD today?

It was so bullish! Anyone on the right side of the trade will be eating out tonight ha!

IVe only been trading for a short time so this is rather exciting.

So you mashed in the market today? Well i found it frustrating, it kept going going going like the energizer bunny and refusing to give me a good dip to jump in on. oh well thank goodness tomorrow is another day!

Yep, yes it was, did OK, no I eat in and you'll get over it, some days good, some days better...enjoy!!

So you mashed in the market today? Well i found it frustrating, it kept going going going like the energizer bunny and refusing to give me a good dip to jump in on. oh well thank goodness tomorrow is another day!

yeah i got in at around 1.25365 and the think just kept going and going like a demented kangaroo. there was a cross over on the MACD 15 min chart and the 5 min chart and the RSI was below 30 on both charts also. IT was technically perfect

Was anyone trading the EUR/USD today?

It was so bullish! Anyone on the right side of the trade will be eating out tonight ha!

IVe only been trading for a short time so this is rather exciting.

Why not save the money on eating out to pay for future losses :)

nice bet on the eur/usd! risk sentiment really does move the market alot. i personally was short the eur/usd and got out with a little profit before it rallied. recent market rally helped the eur tremendously, just look at eur/jpy, almost a 200 pip move!

however, fundamentally i believe the eur still has some issues to sort out before truely recovering. i rmb reading a report some days ago that there is no real basis to the eur rally, something i quite agreed with. certain countries within the EU need a weak euro to help boost its exports and sustain their economies. this point alone should be pretty powerful in determining the strength of the currency in at least, the mid term.

wad do u guys think?

nice bet on the eur/usd! risk sentiment really does move the market alot. i personally was short the eur/usd and got out with a little profit before it rallied. recent market rally helped the eur tremendously, just look at eur/jpy, almost a 200 pip move!

however, fundamentally i believe the eur still has some issues to sort out before truely recovering. i rmb reading a report some days ago that there is no real basis to the eur rally, something i quite agreed with. certain countries within the EU need a weak euro to help boost its exports and sustain their economies. this point alone should be pretty powerful in determining the strength of the currency in at least, the mid term.

wad do u guys think?

When it comes to research and reports you normally have to look for an angle.

What I mean by that is some research is genuine but the majority of it is there for a reason, the so-called angle. In such circumstances the aim of the research is to get people thinking the way some other people want them to think..........

may this be one of many....

probably one of few though :(

Not at all mate and please do not take my comments the wrong way...winning is great, losing can be *OK*; if you've stuck to your rules and know it's simply an inevitable part of the plan etc...

The overall point I was making is that it's the job; winning, losing, breaking even...when you reach the right stage of (trading) unconsciousness competence the emotion fades...I'm nearly there ;)...Absolutely no reason not to enjoy the good trading moves/moments though, and keep hold of 'em/recall them. If the win was part of your edge then you know what to do now don't you? Rinse and repeat, reset your short term memory and go again and again and again...:)

may this be one of many....

probably one of few though :(

IMO Good to avoid any sort of extreme emotions (good or bad) while trading. Took me some time to reach the stage where I don't care if it's a winning or a loosing trade, so far as I make more than lose.

Not at all mate and please do not take my comments the wrong way...winning is great, losing can be *OK*; if you've stuck to your rules and know it's simply an inevitable part of the plan etc...

The overall point I was making is that it's the job; winning, losing, breaking even...when you reach the right stage of (trading) unconsciousness competence the emotion fades...I'm nearly there ;)...Absolutely no reason not to enjoy the good trading moves/moments though, and keep hold of 'em/recall them. If the win was part of your edge then you know what to do now don't you? Rinse and repeat, reset your short term memory and go again and again and again...:)

yeah im trying to not take the wins/loses tooo seriously but the wins feel so great; i just try forget the loses.

BTW the GBP/USD is bullish today; i except to make 20 pips today from it

cya guys; im off to trade!