Just curious.

khi

Can you active traders tell me how have you been doing with your trading performance since you have started? whether profitable or loss making. I would be grateful if you could let me know what you may think have caused the results? Many thanks

KHI,

You're not going to get much response to this question. Pride/ego will keep people's mouths shut, which is to be expected.

If the trader is making money the reasons are probably much deeper than what a quick post could possibly divulge. If the person is losing money the chances are the person has no idea why.

Start researching the threads and the many posts for answers; they should satisfy some of your curiosity.

d-

khi said:
Can you active traders tell me how have you been doing with your trading performance since you have started? whether profitable or loss making. I would be grateful if you could let me know what you may think have caused the results? Many thanks

Whatever dry spells I've had over the last twenty years have always been the result of trying to avoid grappling with the market itself and instead trade/invest with indicators and/or somebody else's system or strategy. Only when I got right down to it and focused on the price action puzzle did I begin to profit consistently.

In other words, I put away the maps and studied the territory.

i think this topic has been mooted before - can't remember the thread name tho - but u may wanna search around for it....

khi, started two years ago, paper traded for a bit, started small and progressed( made a profit). Then, THEN, and this is the crazy bit, flattened my account in three trades. WHY? Cause' i thought i was untouchable, thought i knew it all, WRONG! Started again, now i'm keepin' it cool, self control is my thingy! All the best, RB.