Jurick Indicators

ilia king

I am not sure if this has been discussed, but has anyone any experience using Jurik Indicators, they have their own JMA. I know a lot of the members are against indicators but I am thinking of buying some.

Does anyone know any good ones for forex, or they completely useless?

Down go jurik?

psih.gif

indicators

I don't know anything about jurik but wanted to weigh in about indicators in general. I think a lot of discouragement with indicators come from looking for perfection, which is a ghost.
If, however, you try a blend of indicators to make consensus decisions, taking as a given that you don't need perfect calls to make good money, I think indicators have a lot of usefulness.

I am not sure if this has been discussed, but has anyone any experience using Jurik Indicators, they have their own JMA. I know a lot of the members are against indicators but I am thinking of buying some.

Does anyone know any good ones for forex, or they completely useless?

Down go jurik?

psih.gif

Indicators...

...if you accept, that you can't predict markets but that you can survive, reacting extreme fast to the markets, you''ll also profit from indicators.

I agree, that most indicators won't work, because they are static and linear implemented.

The markets are nonlinear and chaotic, so you need also dynamic, non-linear instruments (indicators etc.) to survive.

I've developed my own "Zen Dynamic Indicators" (take a look at my website). We'll see.

Only my two cents...

bye,
zentrader