Joe Bloggs blows fortune spread betting

I'm assured that he certainly does move the market. I didn't say in his favour, just that he moves it. A large order to buy Cable, at around 07.00, will most certainly move the market. Let's say we're talking 1,000 lots, they won't all get filled at the same price, hence the market will move.

I can tell that you're a fully paid up member of his fan club and eagerly awaiting his future successes:)

Have to agree to disagree on his ability to move the cable market...TBH I struggle with his 'businessmanship'. Can't argue he made ridiculous wealth for himself, similar to Philip Green I guess, brilliant 'players'. Just think his shops are utter 5hite and he was kinda in the right financial space at the right time. You'll know that there's always periods when the City is gagging for good size IPOs, he fitted the bill as did the likes of Moneysupermarket more recently...
He 'kin kills brands Vlad the Impailer style though; YSL was OK and Champion before he dragged 'em down market...
Have to say the man has a keen sense of humour, re-branding St James Park as 'Sports-Direct.com' was a masterstroke....:LOL:

The worst example, in my personal experience, is what happened to Lillywhites when SD took it over. This was a very good sports store that, frequently, had great sale offers. particularly on golf balls. Now it's a down market tat shop. Such a shame.

Maybe the reason why there were so many good sales is that there was not a great demand for balls and the stock had to be offloaded at discount prices.

Paul

The worst example, in my personal experience, is what happened to Lillywhites when SD took it over. This was a very good sports store that, frequently, had great sale offers. particularly on golf balls. Now it's a down market tat shop. Such a shame.

Echo that bud, he (Ashley) should be spiked ontop of Eros for crimes against decency...:D