Jobs With SpreadBetting Firms

Sterile

Hi Guys

This may have been asked before but does anyone know where spreadbetting firms normally advertise jobs? Things like FX trader etc.

Thanks and regards....

Hi Guys

This may have been asked before but does anyone know where spreadbetting firms normally advertise jobs? Things like FX trader etc.

Thanks and regards....

Perhaps draft a general letter and send it to the HR department of every firm you can locate

Hi Guys

Thanks and regards....

Good luck with your job hunt, and don't forget to come back here and be our mole / whistleblower. We've been waiting for one for a long time :)

They may not all be there, but some contact details should be somewhere on here:

http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/

A new kid on the block is "Smart Live Markets" (google for the UK version).

Thanks to all for the replies. To Jack Hughes - some of my trading decisions in the past may have been criminally bad but that's just ridiculous :)

Thanks to all for the replies. To Jack Hughes - some of my trading decisions in the past may have been criminally bad but that's just ridiculous :)
I think Jack was referring to 'retired traders' who could advise...........

I know he was but I'd still have to be there myself in the Greybar Hotel, sittin' in my cell, jonesing for some tina, waiting for one to come and "advise"