jmar

Usually these guys who push this kind of crap are already short and want to try and get some mugs to buy it so they can get more short.

Otherwise why turn up out of the blue and give us all wonderful no-brainer stock tips for free?

huh?

just giving out a play that i got into today as an investment, watch it go up or do what you want but only a foll shorts a stock that is this illiquid, check it out on the nas, or don't but don't be a goof about it k?

oh and p.s. the topic header says u.s. stock picks does it not? well there is a good u.s. stock pick for you guys, watch it pop tomorrow moring as i trade out of it for a nice profit. good day and good trading to those whom trade and not just insult posters on stock forums.

It pays to be cynical in this business jimmy. You come here out of nowhere and suddenly post potentially "double your money" and "get rich quick" stock tips.

99% chance you're not doing it out of the goodness of your heart..........

jimmyc said:
oh and p.s. the topic header says u.s. stock picks does it not? well there is a good u.s. stock pick for you guys, watch it pop tomorrow moring as i trade out of it for a nice profit. good day and good trading to those whom trade and not just insult posters on stock forums.

Why take pennies out of it when you can make a potential 225%+

What's the point in studying the facts you mention when you're just going to flip the stock in a matter of hours?

i said nothing of doubling your money, i'm a trader if i sell for a profit in the morning i will buy it back later on in the day, or the next day, this is the only way to make money in these markets for the last few years, and no no post is out of the kindness of ones heart but no matter your trading style if you go long for the short term or long term i see this as a good play and the more eyes on it the larger the moves will be, this is called trading and good luck with your trades anley.