Jason Bond exposed at fake Harvard Business School speech :-)

A friend of mine almost fell for this trick from swing trading Jason Bond Picks. Fortunately, he has a good friend who graduated [link removed] who talked him out of investing in such questionable operations. We were horrified to find information about how many people were defrauded by such dealers. Of course, sooner or later, the lies come to the surface. But for those deceived, it does not make it any easier. And it is impossible to guarantee that he will not become a member of the ranks of those deceived by such scammers. Although if you do not have sufficient economic knowledge, then there is no reason to get involved in such operations.

Although if you do not have sufficient economic knowledge, then there is no reason to get involved in such operations.
so you're saying that if you do have sufficient economic knowledge, there is a reason to get involved?

so you're saying that if you do have sufficient economic knowledge, there is a reason to get involved?
Options trading is legitimate, in and of itself. It's actually quite amazing what you can do with options.

A friend of mine almost fell for this trick from swing trading Jason Bond Picks. Fortunately, he has a good friend who graduated [link removed] who talked him out of investing in such questionable operations. We were horrified to find information about how many people were defrauded by such dealers. Of course, sooner or later, the lies come to the surface. But for those deceived, it does not make it any easier. And it is impossible to guarantee that he will not become a member of the ranks of those deceived by such scammers. Although if you do not have sufficient economic knowledge, then there is no reason to get involved in such operations.
My friend told me about this too. People like him need to be exposed.