Jaguar Trading Club - Protradered.bloggspot.com

Has anyone had any experience with Jaguar Trading Club?

I sat in as a guest to the trading room last year as I was impressed by his performance figures. I didn't join at a cost of $3500 because I thought his numbers were unbelievable. I'm glad I didn't join now. Take a look at this thread.

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/vend...ar-trading-club-protradered-blogspot-com.html

Look at the posts in recent weeks

Gosh, that was a long thread in bigmiketrading, but I'm glad you pointed this out to me/us. Years ago I was in his room, I thought Edwin Abreu was incredibly rude, grumpy and very dull. I "thought" he was a good trader, but having read everything in bigmiketrading forum... well there isn't much I can add to that.

A cheat will always be a cheat, a leopard (in his case a Jaguar) can't change its spots, how fitting he had to choose a Jaguar. :LOL:

Gosh, that was a long thread in bigmiketrading, but I'm glad you pointed this out to me/us. Years ago I was in his room, I thought Edwin Abreu was incredibly rude, grumpy and very dull. I "thought" he was a good trader, but having read everything in bigmiketrading forum... well there isn't much I can add to that.

A cheat will always be a cheat, a leopard (in his case a Jaguar) can't change its spots, how fitting he had to choose a Jaguar. :LOL:

Yeah, I found him pretty obnoxious as well, but like you, I just thought 'That's how good traders are.' During the week I was a guest in his room, he spent most of his time trying to get other 'students' to take the mic. Now I can see he needed that to happen so he could make some random trades in his sim account behind the scenes and then delete the bad trades from his ninjatrader performance page and then publish 15 straight successful trades on his blog. The amazing figures were sure to suck in new victims at $3500 a shot.

In addition he spends a lot of time telling people how good he is at martial arts and painting and how he had money to burn before he started trading... Total pl@nker if you ask me :(

I hope you were just a guest and not a paying member.

:LOL: Protrader Ed is funny, from his fake blog:

"I am a person. I have my own issues I am dealing with. I am not slick, or personable. I get impatient. I get tired and grumpy. I often fail. I have my dark times, my off times, my bad trading habits, my good trading habits. I have anxieties, fears, doubts, draw downs. As time goes by with anyone you will get a chance to see it all. If you expect perfection, then you should go hang out with perfect people. I do not blame anyone else for my problems. I am working to resolve my own trading issues. The club is where we can help each other. Its private. No one is forcing anyone to become a member or to stay a member. "

- draw downs!! but hasn't he been getting $5000'sh everyday without ANY draw downs!

Only true thing about the comment above is:

he is grumpy, PERIOD :!:

:LOL: Protrader Ed is funny, from his fake blog:

"I am a person. I have my own issues I am dealing with. I am not slick, or personable. I get impatient. I get tired and grumpy. I often fail. I have my dark times, my off times, my bad trading habits, my good trading habits. I have anxieties, fears, doubts, draw downs. As time goes by with anyone you will get a chance to see it all. If you expect perfection, then you should go hang out with perfect people. I do not blame anyone else for my problems. I am working to resolve my own trading issues. The club is where we can help each other. Its private. No one is forcing anyone to become a member or to stay a member. "

- draw downs!! but hasn't he been getting $5000'sh everyday without ANY draw downs!

Only true thing about the comment above is:

he is grumpy, PERIOD :!:

LOL

He's certainly taking a pasting on that thread :clap: