I've been investing and swing trading for years. For the past few months I've started

Ari.Gorian

I've been investing and swing trading for years. For the past few months I've started daytrading with a prop firm. It's a tough game, but I'm starting to figure it out. Started out position trading on fairly slow stocks like GE, but I actually do better on faster stocks. I'm pretty much a pure scalper. I was trading XOM but it was a bit too volatile. Then I found BAC and I was in heaven! I hardly even used charts, I just scalped it over and over looking at the Level 2 quotes. (promo URL removed) Unfortunately, the new SEC rules limiting short selling apply to this stock, and I don't want to stay with a stock I can't short. So my question is, does anyone know some stocks similar to BAC for scalping, moves fairly fast with nice big candles, but not all over the place like XOM? Also, it must be an S&P500 stock and do over 8 million shares of volume daily. Serious answers please, don't bother telling me I'm a fool for daytrading because I'm already committed to doing this.