Its christmas and the last t2w big day out was ages ago....

Robin

Purely biased since i'm in London on Friday the 30th Nov with a free evening,

Trying to see if we can sort a pre-xmas get together of a few of the people here, Dayraiders free as well I belive.

Thoughts and yes or no (bstewards i'm busy that weekend, etc)

No idea where to meet up yet but somewere in central london for food and drinkies (copy of FT under arm so can recognise each other :).

Robin [email protected]

Sounds good to me - I live south west of London in Surrey. If someone arranges something - meal and drinks? - I'll almost certainly come
Richard

Well im living in Egerton, Bolton @ the moment, but I might be living back in Harrow, London beginning of December - so I'll try to my best to make it!

Sounds good to me - I live south west of London in Surrey. If someone arranges something - meal and drinks? - I'll almost certainly come

Will make sure that i am in london on that day. look forward to meeting u all
jogy

What a grand idea!

I would be interested in a beer and some food (as long as I am not serving it).It would be a good chance to put faces to names and in some cases educate people on how to spell my name !!

Bringing this to the top.
Still on?
I went for lunch with some trader friends to the Royal Garden Hotel in High Street Kensington today - 10th floor restaurant -great place, food top quality, service excellent, overlooking the park and Kensington Palace with super views across the London skyline - bit pricy.
Another thought for Chinese food lovers is China City in Soho - good food Western orientated and much cheaper.
For a very small number of people Henry's Bar off Oxford Street does the usual chicken, steaks etc with good cocktails and atmosphere.
Christopher's in Covent Garden does good more serious American food, bit more expensive and a little decayed for the price.
Sticky Fingers in Kensington is part owned by George Harrison - the poor dying Beatle - and does good burgers steaks etc.
Plus tons of other good eating places.
Just some thoughts - I don't want to arrange anything
Richard

Arrangements

Well looks like there could be lots of people up for it. No volunteers to arrange it though,

hmm Sharky? - lol:D

Last years China town was a hoot, but I suspect that will be a tad small judging by the number of possible attendees....
MacDonalds?