It is all a Fugazsy

lost 7 pips on AU (bitch) made 20 by risking 6 on EU, faded yesterday high, the firts bar was too high I entered at the second bar

Attachments

• trade 2.png
    trade 2.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 88
THOSE ARE MY LEVELS, DO NOT TRADE THEM.

You have to have your own, the one that make sense to you, they can be anything Fibo, PP.....and so on.

I think it is a must to have your levels before the battle start.

au (the one is kicking my butt) I have 60 and 90

I have nailed the bitch this time, made 17 on 5, I should have stayed in a bit more and maybe trailed below the latest swing low.....anyway she has beating me very well lately and I was very keen to get my little revenge....

Attachments

• trade1 .png
    trade1 .png
    11.3 KB · Views: 152
I have nailed the bitch this time, made 17 on 5, I should have stayed in a bit more and maybe trailed below the latest swing low.....anyway she has beating me very well lately and I was very keen to get my little revenge....

Reason you cannot swing all the time.....

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    10 KB · Views: 173
In trading knowing without acting means absolutely nothing:

this is EU and I called before 35 and 43 as levels, I did not short the 43 because I did not have the guts to do it (too strong in my view the push to 43), the cluttering did not give me a little risk to enter, prices went trough the 35, pulled back towards it and continued in her direction (where was I?).(n)

Attachments

• eu view.png
    eu view.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 98
I have just been taking a look at some of your comments on fs thread.
Did you learn anything at all or do you think its just vague levels .

Hi its possible, hry?

Did you work at the gestapo? :p

No have not learnt anything from F, I thought he was the real deal, he can be very charming with his grace, he is a gentleman.

I had a look at his method in particular at his TW and KT's which I tried to blend with my knowledge of PA, it does work at times only because it keeps you at of trouble when trading the 1m but it seemed the broker was making more money then myself.

To be honest I have tried and I asked him several time to show me his historical charts at the end of the day so I could understand more but he was only finding excuses in regard.......

His defending of the indefendible (the fantasy claims of his pupils and master which were easily dismantled) together with is not wanted to show me his historical trades prove to me that is not the real deal, not sure what his motivations are but to be honest I do not care, it is not my job to get into people head....

Last edited:
3rd trade of the day -8.2 UJ, -9.7 EU, +32.1 UC

Attachments

• UC.png
    UC.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 85
The facts are that past trades leave traces in our mind and despite knowing it it is difficult for a trader to wipe all out and start afresh, those traces create concepts and concepts limits our view.