FAQ Is Trading the Same as Gambling?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

cantagril

2,651 655
.....options allow you to be wrong and still make money. I've been trading badly but profitably since the last century, and this is my experience. I wish everyone who tries to trade, my very best wishes and hope they can cut it. The odds, sadly are massively against them
I hope you'll forgive the edit but I think that this is the quintessence of the options advantage or "edge" (if you prefer) and I hope than anyone reading will be inspired to at least check them out.:whistle:

Reactions: Windlesham1

Windlesham1

433 27
I hope you'll forgive the edit but I think that this is the quintessence of the options advantage or "edge" (if you prefer) and I hope than anyone reading will be inspired to at least check them out.:whistle:
95% of pewople are like kids in the sweet shop they have no patience and think trading isa short cut to riches. Trading should be boring, methodical and consistent.

Reactions: Sharky