Is this possible or just scam like the rest of them?

Finding hard to believe do you? Just received this in my youtube inbox and gobsmacked if true.

http://youtu.be/ys7JhES5xng

Its just some guy selling his 'settings' for FAP Turbo and other forex robots. Its all just marketing nonsense and you shouldnt believe it, plenty of people bought this FAP Turbo rubbish and regretted it. Seems they were faking their results on their own website as well according to some posters here. Do you really think this guy has found the answer, if you do you are in for a disappointment.

http://www.fapturboscamproof.com/701/fap-turbo-scam-something-is-fishy/

I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income? They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?

I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income? They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?

Go ahead, if you start with £10k and double your money every month you'll have £40 million in 12 months time. What could possibly go wrong?

Amazing what people will believe when greed overtakes common sense.

im not starting anywhere near 10k more like a mini micro $100 account so see if the thing works.

just go ahead and buy it.

true, you can get your money back on the product if you dispute it.

however, you won't get back the money you may lose on the trades.

read the terms and conditions. (esp the "Forex is high risk, and no guarantees" blah blah)

try it on a demo account.
monitor the margin reqs. monitor the drawdown and open losses, etc.

make sure the "special settings" weren't special only for the period he showed his exceptional profits for. ie, test it on a different date-range.

if I could double my account every week, I would be too busy drinking champagne on my yacht, served by nubile, dusky maidens in the caribbean to post youtube clips, unless I made my money by making youtube clips and selling fapturbo.

summary: buy it, and get it over with.

EDIT: whilst unethical, if you can get your hands on a decompiled version, try to understand the underlying principle that the EA is based on, and hope its more than just holding onto losers indefinitely.

im not starting anywhere near 10k more like a mini micro $100 account so see if the thing works.

...and I hope that when it fails you will then consider yourself to be one of the "few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance".

Bernie Madoff is doing 150 years for operating the largest ponzi scheme in financial history, ex Chairman of the Nasdaq, and one of the major players on Wall Steet -

How did he manage to con so many people for so many years ...?? The answer is depressingly simple

" He was able to fool everyone because we are so good at fooling ourselves " .... !!

I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income?

There aren't - the real number is 0

They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?

You = gullible. Just give your money to charity. You are going to lose it anyway.

So that would appear to be pretty straightforward set of answers telling you to wise up.