Website seems to be registered to;

Chris Ang
101 Cashew Road #03-02
Singapore
Bukit Panjang
SINGAPORE
[email protected]
+65.97127003

You could let the guys at http://www.fx-review.com/ know about it as they do a good job weeding out the worthwhile systems from the scams (and the main person is based in that part of the world). I'm sure they would be interested.

If your not convinced just check the backtested data, they have back tested it over one month (10 trades). I guess if that doesn't convince you, then nothing wil (not even 2 months of back tested data :) )

Thumbs up!

I purchased their strategy 'Inertia' around 2 weeks ago and their team step by step not only taught it to me, but it has functioned great thus far (and i'm a skeptic). Furthermore, their traders allow you to join their daily MSN convos before trades are placed, allowing for near 95% accuracy. Talk about teaching a man to fish!

I haven't invested in their series of funds but there is no need, as the strategy is perfectly laid out and support staff REALLY know the FX markets well.

best always,
FXtrader2005 :cool:

FXtrader2005 said:
I purchased their strategy 'Inertia' around 2 weeks ago and their team step by step not only taught it to me, but it has functioned great thus far (and i'm a skeptic). Furthermore, their traders allow you to join their daily MSN convos before trades are placed, allowing for near 95% accuracy. Talk about teaching a man to fish!

I haven't invested in their series of funds but there is no need, as the strategy is perfectly laid out and support staff REALLY know the FX markets well.

best always,
FXtrader2005 :cool:

Call me Mr Cynical, but when a user's first post is the gushing praise of some trading method, I am not entirely convinced of the independence of the views expressed.

zzaxx99 said:
Call me Mr Cynical, but when a user's first post is the gushing praise of some trading method, I am not entirely convinced of the independence of the views expressed.

And particularly if the user registered on the forum on the same day! So let me see how it works:
1. I have just purchased an obsecure trading system last week.
2. Then I registered on T2W.
3. Wow, they are talking about my obsecure trading system here! What coincidence. Let me praise my wonderful system!

Nice.

Last edited:
Yes but he says he is a skeptic and has been using it for 2 weeks, why would someone lie about that ;)

Also by the looks of his post they also teach you to fish, so if the system/strategy doesnt work and you lose all your money at least you have some way of putting food on the table.

I was lurking on T2W for at least a full week before I bothered to register and astound the yokels with my vast wisdom.
;)

But seriously, let's see if they (or he) respond(s).

Racer said:
Far too good to be true.. they should have at least made it a bit more believable by saying 75% accurate :)

I see the link for inertiatraders.com has stopped working now, hope nobody got scammed.

J

Two weeks in any instrument is but a flash in the eye. Be patient and wait a few months, in fact 5 years is more like the mark and see what develops.

Many of these situations remind me of two boys at school who were compulsive gamblers. They used to spend the break period on rainy days at a window, betting on whose raindrop would reach the bottom first.

Like all ideas that do not have a solid and provable theorem to underpin the method, the best that can be expected is what repeated coin flips produce : 50%.

On the plus side, however, if tight stops are set and adhered to, in principle, anything can be traded, provided the stops are adhered to strictly and the profits allowed to run. The difficulty is that in an an arena such as this it is the continuation of proceedings ( when viewed in the absence of a solid understanding ) that cannot be guaranteed, without the application of a sensible method.