Is it true that scalping doesn't work???

why do you continue to dig up old threads and populate them with your nonsense?

Peter

immodium.jpg

For your verbal diarrhoea mate.

Some brokers don't allow scalping, but for those that allow, a trader can use scalping successfully. If you want to scalp, then you need to have enough money and you need to take high risk. Scalping is a very safe way to trade, but it is a slow earning process. If you are ready to stay glued to your system for several hours, then I guess you'll be a good scalper.:LOL:

slow means for retarded , not sharp quick traders , i miss the point.

Timsk was a great compounder on ym . and Waky was a great Volman type scalper , they both became t2w billionaires .
Well, I'm a little lost for words.

I've been accused of many things in my T2W lifetime - some true, some not - but never before have I been accused of being a "great compounder"! Cue 'the hare' to post and say that it's a typo and what '15 min tlb' meant to say is that I'm a 'great confounder'!
:LOL:
Tim.
P.S. I've checked my bank account, just in case it's been credited with the odd billion or two from some mega wealthy benefactor - I dunno - Africa's richest man perhaps? Sadly, it hasn't. 15 min tlb - do me a favour and put in a good word for me with your bro' - thanx!

There is a couple of good scalping trades on YouTube, one guy makes $800 with 3 trades in about 5 mins. I can't put a link to it at the moment as I'm on my phone, just type in " live scalping"....if it shows a couple of dodgy looking Apache Indians its probably the wrong one. ;-)

Without even looking.......would the person who has resurrected this thread happen to have a billionaire relative? claim to be something they are not and perhaps to continue push the issue. Does the 'Trillionaire Compound XLS' need another mention? That and truly a new standard in poorly doctored statements. Is there no end to this?

Then again I'm not one to rock the lulz boat.......

Last edited:
Without even looking.......would the person who has resurrected this thread happen to have a billionaire relative? claim to be something they are not and perhaps to continue push the issue. Does the 'Trillionaire Compound XLS' need another mention? That and truly a new standard in poorly doctored statements. Is there no end to this?

Then again I'm not one to rock the lulz boat.......

For a change , I found an old thread with some decent comments , and all the useless content followed.Some of you who don't post anything subjective , related to the discussion , should be banned by the content manage.

Well, I'm a little lost for words.

I've been accused of many things in my T2W lifetime - some true, some not - but never before have I been accused of being a "great compounder"! Cue 'the hare' to post and say that it's a typo and what '15 min tlb' meant to say is that I'm a 'great confounder'!
:LOL:
Tim.
P.S. I've checked my bank account, just in case it's been credited with the odd billion or two from some mega wealthy benefactor - I dunno - Africa's richest man perhaps? Sadly, it hasn't. 15 min tlb - do me a favour and put in a good word for me with your bro' - thanx!

It depends on what you are compounding. It is not, always, bank balances.