is Gwazy the answer to all traders prayers?

chantelle

4 0
Hi

Trading Gwazy with the new platform it has no leverage, margins pr spreads. really impressed anyone opened a real and can give me some answers?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Its offerred by Windsor 25 year old broker and is regulated man, looks good to me on the demo.

It's registered in BVI. Looks like it's designed for 6 year olds, which is probably quite appropriate.

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
14,585 1,560
Hi

Trading Gwazy with the new platform it has no leverage, margins pr spreads. really impressed anyone opened a real and can give me some answers?

Never heard of it but I like the thought brokers have to compete by what they are offering. Good for the customer.

Tradezz

3 0
It's registered in BVI. Looks like it's designed for 6 year olds, which is probably quite appropriate.

I asked Windsor on live chat and they informed me that Gwazy is in BVI but they are platform provider it is offerred by windsor brokers who are regulated. Free demo accounts on windsor home page. Check it out for yourselves. I agree its pretty fun and easy to use.

Last edited:

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,185
I wondered where all the British virgins had gone.
Very generous of Richard Branson buying the islands for them.

Last edited:
C

Chaps

0 0
So far seems only Windsor are offerring this but i read articles to suggest others to follow. i tried it after reviews on forexbrokerz, forexmagnates and fxwire. i like it. it is simple, it is aimed at beginners but it works, there are options for returns up to 200% not bad at all.

Purple Brain

Experienced member
1,613 179
Another newly joined member extolling the virtues of a dodgy brokerage.

Must be OK then.

Think I'll hang around this thread for a bit.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,367 1,185
Pure coincidence.....must be......surely.......pb is looking for matches for the fireworks.

trendie

Legendary member
6,556 1,143
You would be gwompletely gwazy to put your hard earned gwoney into this gwokerage.

Ahh! the joys of being back home for a couple of trading weeks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock