Is father christmas/santa clause real?

Is father Christmas real?

• Total voters
He is not real.

Why?

I've been asking for a BJ every Christmas morning for the last 15 years - not a chance!

You want a BJ from a fat, bearded man? You probably don't have to pay much to get that kinda thing you know... any truck stop toilet...

You want a BJ from a fat, bearded man? You probably don't have to pay much to get that kinda thing you know... any truck stop toilet...

LOL!

Was thinking more along these lines...

Attachments

• 41BuOUcR6hL._SS500_.jpg
    41BuOUcR6hL._SS500_.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 650
i think shes using the term chimney as a euphemism for something a bit more x rated :p

An honest politician, a kind lawyer and Santa Claus were walking down the street and saw a $20 bill.

Which one picked it up??

Santa!

The other two don't exist!

He is not real.

Why?

I've been asking for a BJ every Christmas morning for the last 15 years - not a chance!

Well thats not on is it !! you wouldn't want to get caught out would you !!!!

Attachments

• christmas card4.jpg
    christmas card4.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 327
That's an easy one, buy a large fancy gothic style plastic key for each child, create elaborate fantasy to the children that these are magic keys that will let santa in to deliver their presents under the tree, hang the keys outside with the children on xmas eve.

Works a treat :cheesy:

KillPhil08, you scrooge! lol

You hang your children outside on Xmas Eve?

For Elf and Safety reasons, Father Christmas is no longer allowed to deliver via the chimney.
Please put the carrots and mince pies outside your front door and he will call to collect and deliver.

The Elf and Safety Executive
Namby Pamby House
Liberal Way
Worthless

I'm quite happy to report that Father Christmas delivered the presents without any problems.

Thanks for all your help everyone :).