Is China Pulling Ahead of the US

mthompson45

Chinese GDP expanded by almost 5% on a year-over-year basis ending in Q3 of 2020, signaling sustained economic recovery for the initial pandemic ground-zero.

Believe it or not (and I literally mean "believe it or not"), China seems to be ahead the U.S. in terms of coronavirus recovery. China posted an increase in retail sales of 3.3% in September, compared to U.S. retail sales, which grew 1.9% in September (beating +0.7% expectations).

For the reasons listed above I believe trading FXI on a pull back could be very rewarding.

FXI is China's Large Cap ETF

Chinese GDP expanded by almost 5% on a year-over-year basis ending in Q3 of 2020, signaling sustained economic recovery for the initial pandemic ground-zero.

Believe it or not (and I literally mean "believe it or not"), China seems to be ahead the U.S. in terms of coronavirus recovery. China posted an increase in retail sales of 3.3% in September, compared to U.S. retail sales, which grew 1.9% in September (beating +0.7% expectations).

For the reasons listed above I believe trading FXI on a pull back could be very rewarding.

FXI is China's Large Cap ETF
I think it would take more than this for China to pull ahead of the US, but otherwise I think you might be right.