Is China Pulling Ahead of the US

mthompson45

4 0
Chinese GDP expanded by almost 5% on a year-over-year basis ending in Q3 of 2020, signaling sustained economic recovery for the initial pandemic ground-zero.

Believe it or not (and I literally mean "believe it or not"), China seems to be ahead the U.S. in terms of coronavirus recovery. China posted an increase in retail sales of 3.3% in September, compared to U.S. retail sales, which grew 1.9% in September (beating +0.7% expectations).

For the reasons listed above I believe trading FXI on a pull back could be very rewarding.

FXI is China's Large Cap ETF

WalletInvestor

101 29
Chinese GDP expanded by almost 5% on a year-over-year basis ending in Q3 of 2020, signaling sustained economic recovery for the initial pandemic ground-zero.

Believe it or not (and I literally mean "believe it or not"), China seems to be ahead the U.S. in terms of coronavirus recovery. China posted an increase in retail sales of 3.3% in September, compared to U.S. retail sales, which grew 1.9% in September (beating +0.7% expectations).

For the reasons listed above I believe trading FXI on a pull back could be very rewarding.

FXI is China's Large Cap ETF
I think it would take more than this for China to pull ahead of the US, but otherwise I think you might be right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock