Iomart

raysor

Established member
I feel Iomart is an interesting stock and worth an investment (if you have any inclination to AIM). For those who don't know it's principle activity is providing web-based managed hosting services. In other words very much involved in Cloud computing. It would appear that the Cloud is here to stay, in my opinion, although there are big concerns about security. In these times of austerity the Cloud appears to offer large savings in corporate IT costs.
The financial also stack up: http://www.shareworld.co.uk/index.php/alan-watson/newsletter/august-2011/#straightfromthekennel

I feel Iomart is an interesting stock and worth an investment (if you have any inclination to AIM). For those who don't know it's principle activity is providing web-based managed hosting services. In other words very much involved in Cloud computing. It would appear that the Cloud is here to stay, in my opinion, although there are big concerns about security. In these times of austerity the Cloud appears to offer large savings in corporate IT costs.
The financial also stack up: Eavesdropper's Dogged Investment Newsletter Dogged Investment Newsletter - Shareworld
Just spotted this old thread of mine so thought I would check progress. On the 1st September 2011 share price was around 100p. They are now about 136p. I still think they are worth having as a tuck-away. Eavesdropper's Dogged Investment Newsletter Dogged Investment Newsletter - Shareworld