InvestTechFX

harrisond

Has anyone any experience with InvestTechFX.

I'm interested in them because they offer Metatrader 4 and their spreads are very low (1 pip on the majors).

Thanks

No but please be careful, many of these firms that offer great spreads etc are not regulated plus they do not offer segregated clients accounts. So your money is part of their capital so if they go bust you do not have a claim on your monies. I get someone to contact you via email.

You are true friend. There are brokers in the market who are setting to take money from your pocket. They play some tactics that your money is lost and brokers enjoy with it

You are true friend. There are brokers in the market who are setting to take money from your pocket. They play some tactics that your money is lost and brokers enjoy with it

If the company are an introducing third party then they do have the right to introduce a product but are not allowed to provide any form of advice. Just make sure the platform providers are FSA regulated!

If your after a good DMA platform then check these guy's out, I would rate the platform 7 out of 10, but is for experienced traders.!

Stirling Chase & Co.

I Need a expert's advice

Hello all,

I would to ask you, can I be penalized for making few standard trades on mini account? ( I had more then enough free margin).
I wanted to close my account and withdraw all my money, but my broker refuse to send me the money because of that reason above.
After I asked the broker to send me all my detailed ''unauthorized'' trades I have made, but never showed me or explain it at all. Just offered me about half what I have in my current ballance.

Any opinion on this matter?? please I need help, broker name is InvesttechFX from Canada.

Lenka

Update on InvesttechFX

Hello all,

I have received all my funds from InvesttechFX today, my account is closed.

I would like to bring to the attention of the trading community of how InvesttechFX is a scam company that is out to cheat people’s money. I strongly advise traders who have money with them to withdraw it immediately or those who intend to open with them, not to do so.

For the benefit of the trading community, I strongly urge the moderator not to remove this post (even if InvesttechFX force you to do so).

1. InvesttechFx moves clients fund without seeking clients approval
Clients’ funds are deposited into TD Canada Trust as instructed by InvesttechFX but they moved these funds out, without clients’ knowledge or approval, to the clearing department of a third party trading outfit.

2. InvesttechFX is NOT a member of CDIC and clients funds are not insured
InvesttechFX claims on their web-site that they insure clients’ funds up to USD100k. Legal background check has shown that they are NOT a member of Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), in which they claimed they are. Further check with CDIC web-site also reveals that CDIC only insures Canadian dollar deposits and not deposits in any other currencies!

InvesttechFX is NOT a regulated or registered FX broker (they are just a software solutions company) and thus they do not have the proper business practice of a regulated FX broker. Their claim on their web-site about insurance of fund is very deceiving to clients and their business practice is unprofessional and unethical.

Hi,
Many of these firms that offer great spreads etc, are not regulated plus they do not offer segregated clients accounts. So your money is part of their capital so if they go bust you do not have a claim on your monies.