Investment/Trading Columnists/Writers

Hi guys,

I recently setup a site called TheFinancialAnalyst.co.uk and my plan is to continue growing it over the coming months. Please feel free to take a look but as you can see there is still much work to be done and information to be added.

I am looking for 2 or 3 columnists who would be willing to write a weekly article on any aspect of investment, trading or even just the finance industry as whole. Unfortunately we can't really offer any form of payment but if you have your own website or blog, you are more than welcome to include links at the end of each of your articles.

You would have your own section and it would obviously be a good thing to have on your CV, you can update it as often as you like all you would need to do is write the article, email it to me and I will upload it immediately in your section.

This isn't one of those content sites looking to build up loads of information, I am trying to build up genuinely helpful and engaging information for traders and investors so whilst there is no experience requirements you would need to know what you're talking about.

Any questions feel free to get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Jamie