Investment research tools - Annual reports

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Apr 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I am currently writing my dissertation on the use of annual reports as an investment research tool. Below is a link to my survey, which will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and would really help me as i need as many respondents as possible to increase the validity of my research findings.

https://bournemouthbusiness.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6maE7eCbACqgi9L

If you have any questions, or would like a copy of my results/dissertation once complete, please email me at the address provided at the start of the survey.

Thanks in advance for your help and participation
Ryan

May 8, 2014
Hi,

I have checked the link but it says "Sorry, this survey is not currently active." I have sent you a PM with my experience so far, please check and let me know. Hope that helps!

Cheers!