Intraday Trading GBP\USD Forecasts

col

HelperForTrade said:
I've earned with IDT's forecasts +780 pips for 20 trade days and today +86 pips

03.27.2007 for Wednesday 28 (GMT-5)
(super intraday)
- 00:10 am - 09:10 am (03.28.2007) - sell +++
"+++" - pluses - means without trade-risk.
---------------------------------------------------
(intraday)
- Down trend
- sell zone 1.9643-1.9677
- stop 1.9717
- target 1.9594
---------------------------------------------------
Today + 56 pips
:)

96% accurate with +++, I think you can earn real money.
Is anybody use Banks' recommendations (City bank, JP Morgan or another)???

Great deal

IDT, the best offer for you, manage accounts, the best profit

We can work with your account through brokers: Broco financial forex market shares' market futures the best trading terms on brocompany.com quotes trading analytics forecast currency rates - Broco - Broco and https://www.fxpro.com/
These brokers recommended. Minimum summ of your deposit must be 2000 usd, maximum 300,000.00 usd. You can open your account in Broco financial forex market shares' market futures the best trading terms on brocompany.com quotes trading analytics forecast currency rates - Broco - Broco or in https://www.fxpro.com/ and then give us your <login> and <password> for work with your account, besides if you don't want to open the accounts - you can transfer your money to our WebMoney's purse, remember, you must have your WebMoney account. Every two weeks you transfer 20% from your profit to our WebMoney account, another 80% are yours. The best deal. IntradayDreamTrading

IDT Online Group
Kindly Regards

Contact with IDT (IntradayDreamTrading) and they will give you login and password, you can see their trades, look, that's really great (y)

Buy some Gold QUICK! if you haven't already.I think we'll get another 10% devaluation from here.

Hi Helperfortrade.
Thank you for all your posts.
I have just signed up for their management service, do you see the result will be the same as the signals?

James