Intra-Day Analysis

richieforex

Dollar Index (DXC)
Neutral to Bullish
I am looking for prices to remain above 99.04, a bias change would need a break of 98.65. If price can hold above these levels we may see bulls move it higher

EUR/USD
Neutral to Bearish
Pull back to 1.0650-1.0683 and a break below 1.0550 signalling trend continuation.

GBP/USD
Bearish
The break of the lower bound at 1.4775 could be constructive. Expecting prices to push below 1.4700 to resume trend

EURGBP Trade Idea

EURGBP1.png

Attachments

• GBPUSD.PNG
    GBPUSD.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
19th March Daily Bias

Dollar Index
Bullish
Targeting 99.45

EUR/USD
Bearish
Expect price to head towards and break below 1.0460

EUR/GBP
Bearish
Seeing a bounce of key resistance but I see price heading lower towards 0.7120

20th March 2015

Are we simply seeing a correction or the start in a new trend in the DXC. That remains to be seen and I will be cautious until I see some further clarification on price action.

DXC
Neutral to Bearish
I foresee price to fall before we may see some bulls enter the market

EUR/USD
Neutral to bullish
I see price attempting to push to the previous highs before we see the down trend resume

AUD/USD
Bearish
Trending lower with enough momentum to take out the lows which will further confirm the continuation

23th March 2015

Dollar Index
Neutral to Bearish
Still room for some downside movement

S&P
Neutral to Bullish
Price may stall at this level but I see the trend continuing once previous highs have been broken

EUR/USD
Neutral
Price is still correcting but I think the bears will take control at this level

24th March 2015

Dollar Index (DXC)
Neutral
Price at a key level. Still in a corrective phase, need to see if price respects this level (possible continuation) or breaks through (possible reversal)

S&P
Neutral to Bullish
I see prices chopping at this level before we see a push to previous highs and it breaking through to confirm the continuation

EURUSD
Neutral
Price has so far respected a key level. Need to wait for further price action to unfold for clarification of either the correction is complete or if the pull back is ready to go higher

25th March 2015

Not much has changed since yesterday. Still in a correction until key levels have been broken. Possible trading opportunity in USDJPY

Dollar Index (DXC)
Neutral
Price at a key level. Still in a corrective phase, need to see if price respects this level (possible continuation) or breaks through (possible reversal)

S&P
Neutral to Bullish
Price continuing to chop grinding lower but I still see price retesting highs and breaking through to confirm the continuation

EURUSD
Neutral
Showing possible signs of price respecting this level but still need to wait to see if the bears enter the market

USDJPY
Bearish
Has some room for some short side potential with a near term target of around 118.30.

26th March 2015

Price has been choppy again with Key levels have been respected. USDJPY was a good trade from yesterday for anyone who took it. Price came down to the target exactly but didn't stay there long.

Dollar Index (DXC)
Neutral to bullish
Price has moved with conviction from support. Still in a corrective phase and too early to say whether this a move which will resume the trend

S&P
Neutral
Price broke lower but found support at the key level. I see it chopping sideways from here until deciding whether to break lower or retest the highs

EURUSD
Neutral to bearish
Possible early signs of the trend resuming but we need further clarification and price needs to move a fair bit lower

27th March 2015

I expect the markets to remain flat until Yellen speaks, we may see some volatility before the markets close for the weekend.

Market has been ranging most of the week with no follow through on price

Dollar Index
Neutral to Bullish
Price tested support but rebounded off it. I expect further upside movement

S&P
Neutral to Bullish
Expect price to remain sideways with the plausibility of it girding a bit higher before the close

EUR/USD
Neutral to Bearish
I see price continuing a bit lower testing 1.0800.