InTheMoneyStocks Market Analysis

Re: Risk VS. Reward Of Buying The Volatility Index (VIX)

It's very concerning to see this level of complacency. It's very much like 2007, isnt it? I too am watching for an entry to trade one of the ETNs for VIX

Re: Here Is Why The Public Despises Wall Street

There certainly is a lot of disdain for 1%ers and Wall Street. Thanks for the read!

Re: Screwing The Investor: Biggest Bubble Of Them All

... So why are we seeing more dramatic bubbles in the last 15 years?...

There are more speculators and they are "pumping" the market to "dump it later". Plus many traders and fund managers realised that you can make more money in shorter period of time by trading short during a recession, which pushes price down faster and stronger - just my personal opinion.

Trade Lesson: Calculation Signals Valero Is A Short

Calculating key levels is something only the best, elite traders and investors do accurately. Now it is available to the public. I have been teaching my members how to calculate master levels for years and they have become some of the most elite investors and traders in the world.

In this lesson, I will briefly go over the calculation for the Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO) chart. Before we get into that, VLO reported solid earnings today. As refining margins have soared, so have their profits. The stock is trading at $41.98, +3.17 (8.17%). The high of the day was $42.95. The high of the day is important, I will explain why shortly.

The way we will calculate the max move, master level on VLO is actually quite simple. First, if you are in the markets you must realize the markets have a natural symmetry to them. While the average investor looks at a chart and cannot make sense of it, a pro will always see a pattern emerge. A great example of the symmetry in the markets would be Fibonacci. Let's analyze the past history on Valero to dictate the current move.

On June 4th, 2012 Valero was trading at $20.00 per share. It started to run higher, never having a significant pull back until reaching a high of $34.36 on September 14th, 2012. This run was a massive move of $14.36. Once it hit that high, a solid pull back took place, taking the stock back down to $28.07.

On November 2nd, 2012 the next run started. As it blasted higher, many tried to short, all failed. How high would it go? When do you know the top is in? Here is the secret the retail investor wishes they knew. Remember, symmetry is key.

The Key: Take the same $14.36 from the first move and add it to the low starting point of the second move. This will map out where the stock will top out. If you add $14.36 to $28.07 you get $42.43. That level was hit today perfectly. The stock has already started to pull back. The top is in.

Please note the chart below. This lays it out perfectly.

Gareth Soloway
InTheMoneyStocks

vlo01.29.13.png

Re: Trade Lesson: Calculation Signals Valero Is A Short

He is saying to short it because the up move is complete. There is no hindsight because he is calling the short now. Please read the article next time so you are aware. Thanks

It's at 44.06 now in afterhours?

Now that would be very funny...
Calculating key levels is something only the best, elite traders and investors do accurately. Now it is available to the public. I have been teaching my members how to calculate master levels for years and they have become some of the most elite investors and traders in the world.

Only the best, elite traders mind...oh I cant wait for the open :LOL::LOL:

Indeed, Valero makes new highs
So I guess we can concluded from this, that you are not part of that elite and your members might want to look elsewhere?
Alas the public need to wait a little longer
Great Call :LOL::LOL:

Take note, VLO -1.02 today.

Already starting to fall based off the max move calculation.

the max move that was exceeded...dont know about you but if somethings exceeded, then its not the max. Even elite status traders must know this..stop loss hit already as it was your max..:LOL::LOL:
However, your timing was good I'll admit that shame your not in the trade anymore or do you have a masterclass for that too :LOL::LOL:

Hi, your comment shows you know little to nothing about investing or trading. Max moves give pro elite traders like Gareth and Nick areas to pick up shorts. We are in this short and it is working well. Check back in 2 weeks and we will alert you to our exit for a great profit. We suggest learning our methodology so you can profit like the pros as well. In fact, we will gladly offer it to you for half price so you can step your game up and learn how to make money consistently. Thanks again!

Pro elite traders who are stopped out

Your words not mine

Why is he stopped out? You lost me. He called a top, the stock gapped up, and headed straight down. I'm not saying I care about his work, but it seems pretty spot on. Where do you see he would have been stopped out? Malaguti, you are listed as a veteran member, but you seem to have very little to offer these boards. All I see you doing is running around boohooing everyone (most of whom clearly seem to know more than you) without offering anything constructive, and frankly, just being wrong about what they have said. What's the point? I could see if a guy said "I'm buying this at $44 with a stop at $43" and then it goes from $44 to $40, you could point out that that one trade didn't work (which really wouldn't prove whether he is a good profitable trader or not anyone, all trading systems that work have plenty of losers). But in this case, he basically said that the chart was reaching a measured top and they were selling, and the stock gapped up and sold off perfectly, and now he's saying that you should check back in two weeks. So, check back in two weeks. If the stock is lower, he was right, and you're just a fool who can't read. If the stock is higher, depending on how low it goes first and anything else he might offer about covering his trade or lowering his stop, you might be able to validate your use of oxygen by proving that he got one wrong.

Hi, your comment shows you know little to nothing about investing or trading. Max moves give pro elite traders like Gareth and Nick areas to pick up shorts. We are in this short and it is working well. Check back in 2 weeks and we will alert you to our exit for a great profit. We suggest learning our methodology so you can profit like the pros as well. In fact, we will gladly offer it to you for half price so you can step your game up and learn how to make money consistently. Thanks again!

Hey InTheMoneyStocks, since you are a Senior Member, but he is a Veteran Member (guess that means that his is bigger), please do what you can to unban me when my prior post conveniently gets me banned for calling out a prick user that somehow is a "Veteran" on these boards. How are we legit traders supposed to have a discussion about trading with losers like that getting the term "Veteran" attached to them?

Hey InTheMoneyStocks, since you are a Senior Member, but he is a Veteran Member (guess that means that his is bigger), please do what you can to unban me when my prior post conveniently gets me banned for calling out a prick user that somehow is a "Veteran" on these boards. How are we legit traders supposed to have a discussion about trading with losers like that getting the term "Veteran" attached to them?

wow thats hit a nerve hasn't it..well whizkid I apologise if my boohooing has offended you. It has nothing to do with ***** sizes. Its simply the number of posts. If they are ****e posts I didnt make the rules.
In the money stocks. apologies to you too.
Now go ahead and have that discussion..
I've deleted what I can to help tidy this thread btw. If you ask a mod they'll get rid of the rest for you

Last edited by a moderator:

$42.43 is the best i can see that they are short from their post comments, no sign of a stop level?

the lowest it's got from tuesday is $41.96, which must be the time and area where they describe the stock start to "pull back" and the "top is in" it has only gone up from there, high of $44.33 wednesday, $44.20 today.

$43.85 at last look today, maybe they'll get lucky and it'll run out of steam and drop for them soon.

Why is he stopped out? You lost me. He called a top, the stock gapped up, and headed straight down. I'm not saying I care about his work, but it seems pretty spot on. Where do you see he would have been stopped out? Malaguti, .

i don't believe you have the situation correct. the area they called a top wasn't. i can't see where it has headed straight down? the trend is most definitely up from the gap. we don't appear to be told a stop level, so we don't know how much wiggle room there is here. but it's fair to say thus far the call isn't going in their favour yet.

and still it goes up, currently 44.21

if it carries on trending as it is, we should see this easily breaking above it's 52 week high of 44.40 and possibly nearing 45 today.

what was the stop again?

and still it goes up, currently 44.21

if it carries on trending as it is, we should see this easily breaking above it's 52 week high of 44.40 and possibly nearing 45 today.

what was the stop again?

You would think..and most traders might agree (apart from these two) that if i thought the top was in..and i was shorting..then my stop would have been a few ticks above that high that they called the top.
Their pro elite traders clearly have it differently and they will wait for two weeks.
I notice their website is offering the secrets of identifying the trend...

shhh..dont tell anyone Lightning....I think its UP!!!