Internet explorer 7 taking ages to load

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
I agree, I am using Norton until the sixty day trial is up then im moving back to sophos, those guys are great, got a virus that shut down all protection. I isolated and mailed off the offending file, the fix was in my inbox the next morning ...try getting that kind of fast personal service on a freebie piece of software.

....Never had to ring Norton for anything or any help on 'removing' anything.....

....If job is done properly by the proection software then that should be it.....

Symantec Home & Home Office Store

Last edited:

Lightning McQueen

4,935 788
....Never had to ring Norton for anything or any help on 'removing' anything.....

....If job is done properly by the proection software then that should be it.....

Its the new ones out in the wild that you have to be careful of zam, you will not be protected from those if your pc is infected, and these companies are very grateful when you find a new one for them to add to the protection.

If you dont mind me asking how much is Norton total protection, sophos 3 in 1 is free for me ...corporate licence.

sorry, I see the price in your previous post :eek:

zambuck

Experienced member
1,608 102
Its the new ones out in the wild that you have to be careful of zam, you will not be protected from those if your pc is infected, and these companies are very grateful when you find a new one for them to add to the protection.

If you dont mind me asking how much is Norton total protection, sophos 3 in 1 is free for me ...corporate licence.

Norton 360 is about £45/- from Costco....Typically £59/- for three PC's....Norton updates probably about few times a day actually if not more....it is all done in the background...

See link....

Symantec Home & Home Office Store

Sophos free version probably does not cover parts in link below for which you need to pay.....

Sophos small business solutions - anti-virus, firewall and anti-spam

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning McQueen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock