Internet connection problems in Russia?

offshore83

I just moved to Moscow a few days ago. So far so good, although ive run into a problem with the internet speed. I trade the stock market for a living and have been having problems with execution of trades on my platform (Think or Swim). I trade very quick so fast internet speeds are very important to me. It is strange however because when i run speed tests on the various internet services I have used, the download, upload, and ping rates are all fantastic, yet i'm still having issues with my platform and executing trades properly. I was wondering if anyone knew if Russia has some sort of filter or firewall with ip addresses outside of Russia and more specifically America. One last thing.... I have lived in Finland, Serbia, Poland, Hungary, and Colombia in the last 2 years and never had any issues with execution with slower download and upload speeds than what I have here in Moscow

Thanks for the assistance

Thanks to you to share some things around the use of the Internet here because maybe I will be in Russia for a long time