Intermediate techniques to turn professional

niczg

Hi guys. I had a mentor who taught me support and resistance and Fibonacci it has helped me but is there anything else I should learn that will give me an edge in the market. I know I should only stick to 1 strategy and be consistent with it but I believe the more I learn the better.

You need to understand time frames and when you are trading. I the 2000 bust everything tech was crap. 2007 real estate took a crap. 2022 looks like commodities are going to be good because of inflation... Research this and get back to me...

You don't need anything like economic knowledge, except charts and your research, maybe some good books. Question any method with past data, never accept somebody's else opinion. Private message me if you want good recommended of materials.

Visit Babypips and do the free course there. You will have a roadmap on how to start with trading.

You don't need anything like economic knowledge, except charts and your research, maybe some good books. Question any method with past data, never accept somebody's else opinion. Private message me if you want good recommended of materials.
What is it that you are sharing? Asking out of curiosity.

Hi guys. I had a mentor who taught me support and resistance and Fibonacci it has helped me but is there anything else I should learn that will give me an edge in the market. I know I should only stick to 1 strategy and be consistent with it but I believe the more I learn the better.
The days of heavy order flow on a centralized exchange floor passed decades ago. In addition “Quantitative Easing” has dumped more dirt on that grave. The proactive approach has dominated the Futures, FOREX, Stock, Option and interest bearing derivatives markets for decades. All through the use of options, technical analysis and programmed algorithms.

Last edited:
Not the last time I looked in the mirror. i'm a former member of the CME and have been a futures industry professional for near 50 years. Presently I am a partner of Chicago Quant Technologies. We produce cutting edge analysis for U.S. Futures, Stocks, ETF's and FOREX. We are sharing the successful techniques we developed in the 1980's. They work! visit us on the web. Not a BOT, sorry.

Hi,
I am trading FX for the passed 15 years. What I reading here is all bunch an nonsense. My methode is very simple - I am trading Momentum, this is the best method of trading Forex or any markets and bring consisting profits. Stop Loss is very small. If you are interesting send me a message. Cheers

Yea! Many traders have make a havoc about trading forex. I understand that trading forex can be a tedious job. Keep your trading strategies and technical analysis simple. Simple strategies are more effective.