Inter-market analysis on Dax

I don't think anyone's noticed yet? else they don't know who ws1928 is? and he's getting his link out there via the youtube vid posts, so it must be assumed new subscribers required.

I give up now. Its a scammers paradise here, free reign.
I'm off, there's just little point anymore continuing.
Good luck everyone

German Dax putting in a base here on 10 mins

we need confirmation from nasdaq post Ebay and netflix earnings = bearish

Attachments

• DAX30 Perf Index 10m.png
    DAX30 Perf Index 10m.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 204
DAX

60 mins ...all eyes on this IHS formation given ECB have started buying bonds

Attachments

• DAX30 Perf Index 60m.png
    DAX30 Perf Index 60m.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 167
My latest analysis on the DAX via youtube video

Sorry to be a pain :innocent:
Your analysis on the Dax (22minutes 2 seconds) says it will go up to 9200 but it hinges on 2 things.
1. The Euro MUST fall, then you repeat the Euro MUST fall and then go on to explain how actually the Euro doesnt have to fall for this to work.
Do you ever listen to your own videos?

Its 30 minutes long I just skipped through it so to find inconsistencies like this in random places doesnt bode well for the rest.
And (just my opinion) if you want people to listen to you for 30 minutes please blow your nose, I couldnt stand the constant sniffing.

This could be construed as criticism or feedback depending on your frame of mind.

Sorry to be a pain :innocent:
Your analysis on the Dax (22minutes 2 seconds) says it will go up to 9200 but it hinges on 2 things.
1. The Euro MUST fall, then you repeat the Euro MUST fall and then go on to explain how actually the Euro doesnt have to fall for this to work.
Do you ever listen to your own videos?

Its 30 minutes long I just skipped through it so to find inconsistencies like this in random places doesnt bode well for the rest.
And (just my opinion) if you want people to listen to you for 30 minutes please blow your nose, I couldnt stand the constant sniffing.

This could be construed as criticism or feedback depending on your frame of mind.

I am thinking out aloud .......just sharing my thought process

1. Markets higher due to EURO lower as it helps exports - a. QE , b.weaker data that will feed QE expectations

2. Markets higher due to global markets higher. Therefore it isnt necessary for the EURO to fall and act as a stimulant.

Always happy to help you understand buddy.

Anything else you need help with just ask.

In the interim I strongly suggest you read this book
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Economics-F...43&sr=8-1&keywords=dummies+guide+to+economics