Institute of Trading - Anton Kreil

unreal, is that you?

Before I click through is it Brain Potter in an episode of Pheonix Nights?

phoenixnights.jpg

Has anyone attended his seminars decent price more looking for meeting fellow traders.

I honestly cant understand why losing traders feel the need to communicate with other losing traders via foums, chat rooms, seminars etc. I suppose its a phase everyone goes through (I did) but the sooner you can move on, the better

What could you possibly hope to learn from them that you dont already know ?

Christ on a bike, I'm sickened by their collective stupidity and naivety..and who did the voice over at the start? hahahaha..

To be serious these guys chase the easier money, they obviously have the intel to know trader educaschun is a growing opportunity to take very decent sums off the sheople..

These courses should be 750 quid for a weekend including food + accomodation and a decent Sat night out, followed by live trading Sun eve./Mon morning hopefully leaving you close to break even on the overall outlay..anything else is bo11ox..

People want to be told about magic boxes, the forex secrets, 20 minutes a day and things like Kishore Ms amazing life story. They dont want to hear about all that hard work.

People want to be told about magic boxes, the forex secrets, 20 minutes a day and things like Kishore Ms amazing life story. They dont want to hear about all that hard work.

Which is why the trading markers love to put pictures of villas and laptops on their website. They know the naive will lap that up and their products will sell.

But try to sell the naive the reality, thousands of hours of laborious work and research, plenty of frustration and heartache etc and that has a habit of not selling.

Then the naive, the ones who want it easy and with as little work as possible, wonder where it all went wrong, so they of course blame the marketer. But they should have realised that they were being marketed to and that's always very dangerous in the trading education business.......