Insider trading alerts

JeffW

2 1
Hi all,

I’m new here and would like to share that I’ve just released a Google Chrome extension, which gives you alerts about (legal) insider trading transactions, based on sec.gov form 4 filings.

I’m very open to any feedback on what could be improved and if there are any features you would like to see. It’s free with an option to upgrade. You can find it here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/insider-trading-alerts/ifmkgoihgngbndfmoobaakakkgjiffom

list.png

Reactions: hefoba

Mogor

27 2
It is very good that now there are things that can be used to secure financial transactions and personal data. Because these days we transmit a huge amount of data over the Internet and do not think about how safe and correct it is. And I think it's necessary to do it, because it will lead to the fact that you will always be safe and you will be able to focus better on work, on business, not on some technical issues, and in general I would advise everyone to read about it, because nowadays it is more relevant than ever and at some point it can save you from mistakes or negative consequences.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock