Information please

Dallas

HIguys,I have recieved a salespitch to attend a local hotel for a seminer on yet another forex system (SIMPLTRADINGFOREX)because the hotel is nearby for a change, i'm tempted but its quite expensive so i'm just asking if anyone has any knowedge about it good or bad
Thanks

Don't pay for it, most of the info you'll ever need is somewhere on the internet.

find a method you like

get an account where you can trade for pennies/cents etc and put the money you'd spend on this seminar in there you'll learn far more that way.

Buy it! Go to the hotel, listen to the spiel and hand over your money. If you need to ask questions like this, then you're too stupid to be in possession of money. Hand it over to someone who is smarter than you and can make better use of it.

Buy it! Go to the hotel, listen to the spiel and hand over your money. If you need to ask questions like this, then you're too stupid to be in possession of money. Hand it over to someone who is smarter than you and can make better use of it.
Thanks for your reply I suppose you are an idle ******* and buy your food from a supermarket instead of growing it yourself.

On the contrary, I have a 200 acre farm and I grow all my food myself. Of course, I have to buy in seeds. Only yesterday, I met a man in the market who sold me a sack of magic seeds that will grow into a giant beanstalk and allow me to climb up to an enchanted kingdom above the clouds, where I can steal a chest of gold and a goose which lays golden eggs from a giant who lives there.

I can't wait.

On the contrary, I have a 200 acre farm and I grow all my food myself. Of course, I have to buy in seeds. Only yesterday, I met a man in the market who sold me a sack of magic seeds that will grow into a giant beanstalk and allow me to climb up to an enchanted kingdom above the clouds, where I can steal a chest of gold and a goose which lays golden eggs from a giant who lives there.

I can't wait.

Does that make you a JACK of all trades???

200 acre farm, majic seed buyer, beanstalk climber, t2w topic searcher, trader.I tip my hat to you sir

Thanks. Actually, things aren't quite as rosy as they might appear.
I have a hell of a job stopping my laptop from falling off the tractor.

I might be able to help !!!
My family owend a 400 acre farm ,we all worked it, to a system bought the seeds (alas not majic) field and crop rotation, taking advantage of grants etc, all went well, hard work but lots of money. Then I lost my dad to a sudden illness,so after trying to work the farm alone I decided to sell up and take the offer of a job with a seed merchant offering fellow farmers help and advice. All was going well Sold the farm, (System) help others in my knoweldge of the system, Then having played the Lottery every Saturday for about 3years my numbers came up and I was the only winner.Some people said that I was lucky I reply I did not expect to win but kept trying.

You should let go of the sheep and take your c*ck out of it's ar*e then............:LOL:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your dad Dallas. Perhaps you could take gedward3 on as a replacement father. Watch your a r s e though, I think he has a penchant for anal penetration. :)

Sorry to hear about your dad Dallas. Perhaps you could take gedward3 on as a replacement father. Watch your a r s e though, I think he has a penchant for anal penetration. :)
Thanks for your reply, you seem to be a nice guy( a little bitter towards people asking for any kind of advice) you seem to be struggling to learn how to trade FX and begrudge anyone seeking advice, just because you failed.
You are allways negative in your posts please pick a subject and post something positive just so I can see what makes you tick,also you need to lighten up in life or perhaps go for a session with someone like Paul McKenna

Thank You

Your a Gentleman and a Scallop.................:clap:

Thanks for your reply, you seem to be a nice guy( a little bitter towards people asking for any kind of advice) you seem to be struggling to learn how to trade FX and begrudge anyone seeking advice, just because you failed.
You are allways negative in your posts please pick a subject and post something positive just so I can see what makes you tick,also you need to lighten up in life or perhaps go for a session with someone like Paul McKenna

Struggling? Failed? Huh?

I'm not struggling Dallas. In fact I think I'm making good progress, educating myself, learning all about Forex trading. I lost $50,000 last week, and $50,000 the week before that. But hey, I can soon rustle up another 50k. I won't be trading for real until I'm certain I've got the whole thing done and dusted. I reckon that'll be in about 5 or six months. Then I'll be ready to step in with a modest £5,000 account.

You want me to pick a subject? Well, howabout Forex? That interests me. At the moment I'm about half way through 'Trading for a Living' by Alexander Elder. He has lots of interesting stuff to say. His crowd psychology section is particularly interesting, though he does drag on a little with his Alcoholics Anonymous comparisons, but ... no-one's perfect.

Sorry you don't like my style. I'm a bit abrasive. I realise that.

As for a session with Paul McKenna. You could be right, but I happen to think that everyone could benefit from a session with that guy. Why single me out?

Struggling? Failed? Huh?

I'm not struggling Dallas. In fact I think I'm making good progress, educating myself, learning all about Forex trading. I lost $50,000 last week, and $50,000 the week before that. But hey, I can soon rustle up another 50k. I won't be trading for real until I'm certain I've got the whole thing done and dusted. I reckon that'll be in about 5 or six months. Then I'll be ready to step in with a modest £5,000 account.

You want me to pick a subject? Well, howabout Forex? That interests me. At the moment I'm about half way through 'Trading for a Living' by Alexander Elder. He has lots of interesting stuff to say. His crowd psychology section is particularly interesting, though he does drag on a little with his Alcoholics Anonymous comparisons, but ... no-one's perfect.

Sorry you don't like my style. I'm a bit abrasive. I realise that.

As for a session with Paul McKenna. You could be right, but I happen to think that everyone could benefit from a session with that guy. Why single me out?
Again thanks for your reply, I do trade and this is now getting in the way so I just wish you all the sucess in the future when you start trading for real, but please may i give you 1 peice of advice I went down the paper trading route but when I started to trade for real, the emotion of real money came into play more than when I paper traded, any way all the best for the future

Yeah, obviously the transition from toytown money to the real stuff is a tricky one, and should not be underestimated. I don't.
Good luck with the trades Dallas.... and everyone.

I'm outa here.

... and there he was... gone!