Inflation tax

It is not a problem. Producers don't suffer, that is absolute nonsense. There has never been a case in History, ever, where hyper-deflations has caused a collapse or even been reported. Even when the world was on a true gold standard.

I thought we agreed that gold was being steadily inflated through mining at that period ?

Therefor hyper-deflation would not be possible ?

This is my last post for tonight...I can't believe you even asked that question!

I don't know what the exact amount of gold is, but I know that not much new gold is falling on earth on a daily basis. I also know that there are no nearby stars exploding and scattering new gold on earth. So, however much gold there is in the Earths crust when it was formed 4.5 Billion years ago is pretty much the amount there still is today. Do you understand? If you disagree, tell me how you think new gold, ie/brand new gold is growing in the earth. Where is it coming from?

FFS...a good educator...I don't have the patience for this...this is hard work!!!
I wonder if these idiots get it yet ?

Watch it grow: Live-Counter: DEBT OF UNITED KINGDOM (live-counter.com)

The insanity escalates at over £5,000= per second.

Which boils down to a bill of nearly £68,000= per tax payer and growing.

Expect to be paying a lot more Tax soon.

The wise and frugal Government is on a spending spree running up your tax bill by over a billion pounds a day.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
well what is inflation if it's not tax ....why do you think btc is rocketing ?

Of course it's a sort of tax, but a 'hidden' one, by virtue of not being extracted directly, but rather by stealth as the decreasing purchasing power of the currency is eroded.

Watch it grow: Live-Counter: DEBT OF UNITED KINGDOM (live-counter.com)

The insanity escalates at over £5,000= per second.

Which boils down to a bill of nearly £68,000= per tax payer and growing.

Expect to be paying a lot more Tax soon.

The wise and frugal Government is on a spending spree running up your tax bill by over a billion pounds a day.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And who do we owe this money to?

The money is being handed over to the 1% who are converting it into real assets. Small business is being destroyed to allow big corps to trade with no competition at all and to make everyone dependent on the state.

The solution to reckless 'incompetant' governments will be a global government. That was the reason in introducing global institutions such as the WHO, to condition people fo accepting global solutions to deliberately created crisis.

It's easy to spend money that will never need to be repaid. All debt will be cancelled in the great financial reset. Everybody's. Those on UBI will then have a choice. Comply with all requirements or have their 'money' quietly cancelled.

We are allowing this scenario to rapidly unfold by complying with lockdowns etc. That's what happens when there is no one left inside the system with any morals, courage, honesty or integrity and an apathetic dumbed down society.

We won't be paying tax , we'll be paying a much higher price.. I'd say we have about 3 months left to reverse this.

Last edited:
And who do we owe this money to?

The money is being handed over to the 1% who are converting it into real assets. Small business is being destroyed to allow big corps to trade with no competition at all and to make everyone dependent on the state.

The solution to reckless 'incompetant' governments will be a global government. That was the reason in introducing global institutions such as the WHO, to condition people fo accepting global solutions to deliberately created crisis.

It's easy to spend money that will never need to be repaid. All debt will be cancelled in the great financial reset. Everybody's. Those on UBI will then have a choice. Comply with all requirements or have their 'money' quietly cancelled.

We are allowing this scenario to rapidly unfold by complying with lockdowns etc. That's what happens when there is no one left inside the system with any morals, courage, honesty or integrity and an apathetic dumbed down society.

We won't be paying tax , we'll be paying a much higher price.. I'd say we have about 3 months left to reverse this.
thanks god there are some thinking people out there .....unfortunately i don't see a way out of this