Individual Stock and Market Research

jayeb213

I am fairly new to trading and currently doing it on a part-time basis. Eventually I would like to be doing it full-time. I have a background in analytics and am looking to get some ideas from some of the more experienced traders. I would like to know what are some of the things that you look at before entering into a trade? I try to learn from every trade that I make whether it is profitable or a loss. Also, are there any indicators that you use to increase your probability of success? If there is some specific type of analysis that you would like to see but do not know how to get it efficiently I would be willing to help to provide you with it.

It is very necessary for the traders, to conduct proper analyses to make rational decision making. And no matter in which financial market you are trying to earn money, centralized or decentralized market as a stakeholder you will require proper trading knowledge and skills to carry out necessary analyses to ensure right trading decisions. I am not a trader of centralized market, yet as a forex trader I am trying to conduct proper market analysis in my journey.

If you have a background in analytics, try to look at trading US stocks. For example, you can trade SmallCap companies with low float, analysing their reports, fundamentals, their product and the market.
The algo is the next:
- find stock with good news or earnings results
- find out aboit it as much, as possible
- wait for the support with volume confirmation
- set stop-loss below that support level and hold it as long, as possible.

For example, such was PFIE moving from 2,17 to 5 in a month (and the stop was smth like 0,10-0,15).

The stock market offers you wonderful possibilities, but you need to process a lot of information.

I am fairly new to trading and currently doing it on a part-time basis. Eventually I would like to be doing it full-time. I have a background in analytics and am looking to get some ideas from some of the more experienced traders. I would like to know what are some of the things that you look at before entering into a trade? I try to learn from every trade that I make whether it is profitable or a loss. Also, are there any indicators that you use to increase your probability of success? If there is some specific type of analysis that you would like to see but do not know how to get it efficiently I would be willing to help to provide you with it.

Make it as easy on yourself as possible by keeping it simple.

Read this: How to Make Money In Stocks. Do not, however, spend buckets of money on it. A used copy can be had for a few bucks. Or you can most likely get it at your local library. The first edition -- or as close to as possible -- is best as later editions tend to stray too much from the basics.

Begin by determining exactly what it is you want to buy. Ideally this will be something that lots of people -- preferably people with serious money, such as mutual funds -- also want to buy (otherwise there's little reason for it to move). This is known as "fundamental research", though you may already know this. Then determine when to buy it. This is where charts and technical research come in. This is O'Neill's approach: first determine what it is you want to buy, then determine the best time to buy it. It is remarkably simple and even easy, if the trader can avoid futzing with it in order to show that he's not so dumb himself.

As for indicators? No. Unless you want to spend the next fifteen years "learning how to trade".

Db