individual currency charts

saab

hi,

I am looking for individual currency charts like euro only or gbp or usd only no currency pairs charts. can any one help where should i look.thanks in advance.

hi,

I am looking for individual currency charts like euro only or gbp or usd only no currency pairs charts. can any one help where should i look.thanks in advance.

Is what you're asking possible Saab?
A chart of something is of course what you are willing to pay for it. A share of apple is the dollar price of a share. If you buy 1 Euros, what are you paying for it? a dollar perhaps? You can't buy euros with euros as there is no market. I will sell you a euro and you give me a euro in return. Not a good transaction.
Hence why you have a pair. Unless of course you buy euro, with gold for example, but thats a gold chart denominated in euros, not a euro chart
hope that makes sense

NVP offers something like this in his correlator thread. You could differentiate the basic deltas on all the major pairs and come up with a standalone currency line for each, but it would be rather coarse.

At it's most basic you could look at AUDJPY, AUDUSD etc for all of say the 8 majors and for each of those 28 pairs decide, in whatever way makes sense for you personally, whether that pair it trending up, down or not trending. For those trending up assign a +1 to the primary currency and a -1 to the counter-currency. Reverse for a down trend. Zero for non-trending.

hi,

As far as I know there is only the USD index( DX).
There used to be a Euro index (EURX) originally listed on NYBOT
(which became ICE), and is now de-listed:
https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/futures_us/exchange_notices/ExNot051611EuroIndexdelist.pdf

I'd guess lack of volume.
To answer your question, apart from the USD index, no others available,
to my knowledge anyway.