Indicators for Metatrader?

Dildubai

Hi guys,

Where can one go to find indicators which will work on metatrader?

Dildubai

Just do a google search. There are some MT4 indicators here, forex factory, forexTSD, metaquotes, etc. etc. Thousands of places.
I don't know why you'd want to waste your time searching through them all though, only to discover they're a waste of time. Just look at trend, S/R, price action and candlesticks.
The only indicator i need is a straight self drawn line or 2.

Thanks guys

Yeah I see your point, but I am feeling generous ;) There are 'one or two' here, be wary it takes a while to load.

Index of /mt_yahoo

Its not against the rules posting that is it ?
Hey Guys. Thanks for the responses. To be honest I was looking for a particular indicator. The Camarilla Pivot points. Did a google search but did not find it. Sorry if I upset you guys by asking the question.

All the best in your trading.

Cheers

Dildubai

Dil,
how's Dubai ? I had 9 years there, that was enough, but I do miss getting out into the desert every friday :-(

what's with the Cams ? I did look into them, but I couldn't see how they were any better than the traditional floor trader pivots. For me, the whole point is that the standard PPs are where every professional knows about. That's why they work so effectively.

To dilute that with some other bloke's personal interpretation/computation seems to defeat the whole object surely ?
Where is there any evidence that Cams produce superior performance over standard FTPPs ?
I never found any ?
Just be sure you're not leading yourself astray just for the sake of doing something "exotic"

good luck

Camarilla Equation

Dil,
how's Dubai ? I had 9 years there, that was enough, but I do miss getting out into the desert every friday :-(

what's with the Cams ? I did look into them, but I couldn't see how they were any better than the traditional floor trader pivots. For me, the whole point is that the standard PPs are where every professional knows about. That's why they work so effectively.

To dilute that with some other bloke's personal interpretation/computation seems to defeat the whole object surely ?
Where is there any evidence that Cams produce superior performance over standard FTPPs ?
I never found any ?
Just be sure you're not leading yourself astray just for the sake of doing something "exotic"

good luck
Hiya mate. Dubai is managing very nicely without me :) I have left dubai a couple of years back and am settled in India now.

You spent 9 years there. Well maybe our paths have crossed sometime in the past. I spent almost a quarter century there.

About Camarilla. Well mate I just came across a blog where the guy claimed that most Banks are fans of the Camarilla Equation. Just curious to see the difference. Hence the enquiry.

Cheers

Dil

At pfsoft.com, there is software available and within it, you can create your own indicators and strategies for Metatrader.

Hi Guys I am new to MT4 can anyone guide me how to use which indictors to indentify a trend??

ADX level sound alert indicator for MT4

Does anyone have an ADX sound alert indicator for MT4 where one can set sound alert levels.
Eg: ADX crossing the 25 level.

There appears to be plenty of adx +/- alert crossing indicators but so far I have had no luck in this particular quest.
I would be grateful for any pointers on this one.
Cheers

HI Guys , I have just started a new company in Singapore. And we need funding.. Can anyone give some ideas on hoow do we loan or get funding or parthnership?

Please feel free to email me
[email protected]

Hiya mate. Dubai is managing very nicely without me :) I have left dubai a couple of years back and am settled in India now.

You spent 9 years there. Well maybe our paths have crossed sometime in the past. I spent almost a quarter century there.

About Camarilla. Well mate I just came across a blog where the guy claimed that most Banks are fans of the Camarilla Equation. Just curious to see the difference. Hence the enquiry.

Cheers

Dil

Try in the metatrader list on here www.GreatTradingSystems.com. If it's not there post that you are still looking for it and I will try and get it coded. If it's just the daily pivots levels you want there is a link on there for alternative pivots which should help.

This one is ok for MT4 indies - usually updated regularly:

Index of /mt_yahoo

Give the page time to load - I think it is being redirected, and can take up to 10 seconds or so.

Best wishes

Ivan

This one is ok for MT4 indies - usually updated regularly:

Index of /mt_yahoo

Give the page time to load - I think it is being redirected, and can take up to 10 seconds or so.

Best wishes

Ivan

If you think the list of available indicators in my previous post was "ok" then this list might have to be classified as "good!"

http://codebase.mql4.com/page1

There are around 1640 indicators listed there, and another unknown number within each link. I estimate there could be nearer 2000 indicators at this site.

Unfortunately they are not listed by category, time of posting, or type. So you will need to scan through them painstakingly ... only 10 to a page. You CAN do a search of the site for a specific indicator though, if you already have an idea of what you need.

The upside is ... there are some brilliant indicators in there that are not generally seen on public charting. There is a nice period converter here: http://codebase.mql4.com/277 that allows you tio view charts as 2 min, 3 min, 45 min, 90 min, 6 H, 9H, 15 H or whatever takes your fancy. Instructions are given.

On each indicator page, there is usually a chart showing how each indicator is utilised, and on many pages a helpful explanation is also provided.

I personally have not exhausted my search of this site - it takes quite awhile just to look through, and then after choosing an indicator, testing follows.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Ivan