In searching of way to win the forex with patterns (testing of success)

nakladalka

Hi, so this is my third and final post here on this forum. Firstly i did present you my mt4 software, secondly i showed you how to test binary options with it, and now i will show how i made deep analysis with it, and so can you.

So, i am quite obsessed with candlestick patterns, i always wanted to test them, but didnt have or didnt find any suitable software for it. I wanted to test any pattern i desired in the way i desired, but software just wasnt there. So i made my own, and then finally i could have make my own tests of pattern reliability.
You know, people often says that engulf, marubozu, morning star, etc... are profitable, that you should trade them on forex. But where is any serious analysis behind it? Well usually it isnt there. So today here you can see it all. Without hiding or any pricing. Look at it, try it for yourself, and lets make it better together.
Because i am not satisfied with results, i need to implement extra filters for patterns but i need your support, because i cant programm on my own.

My first analysis is for marubozu

and whole explaining behind testing

Attachments

• PATTERN TESTING - marubozu.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 312