IMC Exam Study Materials for Sale

nwd9s

Hello all-

I have study materials for the IMC exam I would like to get rid of before they get stashed away in the cupboard for ages. I have the materials for both units, Unit 1 - Investment Environment and Unit 2 - Investment Practice. The materials include:

Unit 1 - Investment Environment
Study textbook
Chapter questions and mock exams book
Pocket study guide
Lecture CD
Review slides

Unit 2 - Investment Practice
Study textbook
Pocket study guide
Lecture CD
Review Slides

Other Materials
Calculator used by test centre for practice

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks,
nwd9s

Hello all-

I have study materials for the IMC exam I would like to get rid of before they get stashed away in the cupboard for ages. I have the materials for both units, Unit 1 - Investment Environment and Unit 2 - Investment Practice. The materials include:

Study textbook
Pocket study guide
Lecture CD
Review slides

Study textbook
Pocket study guide
Lecture CD
Review Slides

Other Materials

Thanks,
nwd9s

Hi

Just wondering do you still have your IMC material for sale? What provider is the material from? What sort of price range are you thinking of?

Thanks
TMc1

Hi

Just wondering do you still have your IMC material for sale? What provider is the material from? What sort of price range are you thinking of?

Thanks
TMc1

Hi - still have them. Would sell them for GBP 150, which is less than I bought them for. From 7city, let me know if interested.

That looks very tempting but a new syllabus (V10) kicks in next month... does anyone know how much has changed?

That looks very tempting but a new syllabus (V10) kicks in next month... does anyone know how much has changed?

I am not sure how much the change is as I haven't kept up after passing my exams, let me know if you are still interested.

I Have two IMC Volume 2 investment practice official training manual for sale edition 10 for sale at 60 pounds each.

Also IOC Introduction to securities and investment questions and mock examination edition 26 2010 for 20 pounds

Please send e-mail to [email protected] and I can arrange to meet in or near city (london)

Hello all-

Study textbook
Pocket study guide
Lecture CD
Review slides

Study textbook
Pocket study guide
Lecture CD
Review Slides

Other Materials

Thanks,
nwd9s

Hi,

Just wondering do you still have your IMC material for sale?
Thanks,
Diana