i'm struggling to find a pro firm

domenic0978

i live in the states and i'm struggling to find a pro firm that meet this requirements, specially when most of the firms i have contacted don't allow Odd Lot orders. i'm open for offshore firms if anyone in here recommend it.

1) can execute Odd Lot orders
2) no more than $5/1,000 shares
3) at least 6:1 intraday and 2:1 overnight
4) "optional" hold short position overnight

I trade prop under a firm that offers retail accounts.

You can trade any size you like.

Are you talking about commissions? I pay $0.00350/share. I'm not certain if retail side is the same or not.

I know for a fact it's 2:1 overnight for retail traders. I'm not sure about intraday. It's either 4:1 or 8:1.

You can.

PM me if you are interested. They're website is being rebuilt, but I can give you their email.

I trade prop under a firm that offers retail accounts.

You can trade any size you like.

Are you talking about commissions? I pay $0.00350/share. I'm not certain if retail side is the same or not.

I know for a fact it's 2:1 overnight for retail traders. I'm not sure about intraday. It's either 4:1 or 8:1.

You can.

PM me if you are interested. They're website is being rebuilt, but I can give you their email.

i just PM

I would recommend YesFX; it is the leading proprietary firm company in the world. If anyone wants to be successful then without proper training it’s not just possible, so it’s necessary that we have a proper course of training and work hard for it and there is hardly nothing better than Remote Trading Program by them, it not only provide amazing capital but also we are able to get massive knowledge and experience working with some of the best instructors in the world.

Last edited: