I'm put off trading by this site!!!

wwatson1 said:
123 easy as ABC, baby you and me 123.....

Help the Brumi by keeping it simple and answer the question if you dare. We all know how clever you are on your www

dbphoenix said:
On the whole, you'd probably be better off abandoning trading and focusing your efforts on learning how to spell "lose/loser", "advise/advice", "break", "philosophers", etc. Unless, of course, you're looking for something in, say, fast food service.

Bon chance.

I'v sent the Brumi a dictionary, and I've sent you a bottle of mouthwash.

and sandy I am sending you the address for your local AA meeting ;)
DBP might not have the all cuddly furry approach that you would like to see ,but he talks a great deal of commonsense if that is what people are willing to open up their ears to but as the posted quote states "deafness" is the preferred state for some people...and others an acholic blur ;)

danfreek said:
...but every so often I break my rules and pay for it, so I'm still learning, and I've got a long way to go.

Hi Danfreek,

Looks like I'm not the only one then, that's observed that breaking your own trading rules is the surest way of losing money :cheesy: . The more I stick to my rules (and monitor their effectiveness, adapting them systematically as evidence evolves), the fewer losing trades I make and hence the better the overall profit.

Happy trading DF,

Mark

Brummie,

The only way you'll find out whether you can do it and like it is to try it. Once you've decided on a trading strategy that suits you, start with small trades and SLOWLY increase if/when you find you are consistently profitable.

Good luck,

Mark

chump said:
and sandy I am sending you the address for your local AA meeting ;)
DBP might not have the all cuddly furry approach that you would like to see ,but he talks a great deal of commonsense if that is what people are willing to open up their ears to but as the posted quote states "deafness" is the preferred state for some people...and others an acholic blur ;)

So it's time for you to come out of your hole........it's probably time for you to go back in again. There's not sense the Brumi will make from you Chu(i)mp. Infact I doubt anybody else will.

marben said:
Hi Danfreek,

Looks like I'm not the only one then, that's observed that breaking your own trading rules is the surest way of losing money :cheesy: . The more I stick to my rules (and monitor their effectiveness, adapting them systematically as evidence evolves), the fewer losing trades I make and hence the better the overall profit.

Happy trading DF,

Mark

Brummie,

The only way you'll find out whether you can do it and like it is to try it. Once you've decided on a trading strategy that suits you, start with small trades and SLOWLY increase if/when you find you are consistently profitable.

Good luck,

Mark

Well said Mark

dbphoenix said:
On the whole, you'd probably be better off abandoning trading and focusing your efforts on learning how to spell "lose/loser", "advise/advice", "break", "philosophers", etc. Unless, of course, you're looking for something in, say, fast food service.

Bon chance.

I find it deliciously ironic that a post critical of a non-native English speaker's spelling contains an egregious error in French spelling.

It's "bonne chance" not "bon chance."

Zealot said:
I find it deliciously ironic that a post critical of a non-native English speaker's spelling contains an egregious error in French spelling.

It's "bonne chance" not "bon chance."

And in nearly fifty posts, you're the first one to notice. Congratulations! :)

dbphoenix said:
And in nearly fifty posts, you're the first one to notice. Congratulations! :)
Trying to slide out of your error DB? For someone who hammered on someone else about their spelling ...well you take the cake!!!!

dbphoenix said:
A favorite post from a t2w member who is sorely missed:
She does not miss you in the least, DB, so if I were you, which I am not, I should not fret.

DB I have found myself thinking alot about your advise on joining the fast food business.
I would love to join this industry if only for the chance to serve you!!

I would love to give you a knuckle sandwich or slap salad!!

Thanks for your help

Oh no ... despite him being on my ignore list I read Sulong's last post.

Sulong you still seem to be trying to be a poor imitation of db. I told db earlier in the thread that flames based on spelling were so 15 years ago. Sadly you haven't got it. Just in case you still haven't: Commenting on other peoples spelling makes you look like an arrogant idiot !

However I do find people commenting on the spelling of people who comment on other peoples spelling at least slightly amusing Zealot. :)

Good post nbb. You join a large number of excellent people in that dream.

Ah Sulong, you are a special case, and I guess I should leave it at that as I don't wish to annoy the moderators. Consider yourself back on the ignore list.

Kiwi said:
Ah Sulong, you are a special case, and I guess I should leave it at that as I don't wish to annoy the moderators. Consider yourself back on the ignore list.

Oh joy!
:LOL: