I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
1,228 478
Hi guys, for an error I registered for this username :)

I've been learning Forex for 6 months now, with mixed success.
I'm trying to find a profitable strategy or method, that allows me consistent profit.
In search of a mentor, who can prove to be profitable trading live.
Welcome.

Plenty of Forex traders here.

Follow a few of the active threads from those who post most days.

You'll soon learn plenty.

;)

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,522 1,949
Hi guys, for an error I registered for this username :)
You can change it, I think you wanted "quant" :)
I've been learning Forex for 6 months now, with mixed success.
I have been trading forex for 6 years with mixed success.
I'm trying to find a profitable strategy or method, that allows me consistent profit.
Like everyone I think.
In search of a mentor, who can prove to be profitable trading live.
Mentors with a trackrecord are super hard to find, I suggest you to go for books, they are much cheaper.

mech.trader

5 3
Hi guys,
I've been trading stocks and options since the good old days of .COM bubble (1998+). Been through all the major corrections since and the one lesson I've learnt is : YOU NEED A METHOD, don't let greed and fear guide you!

At one point I was ready to sit for the US stock broker certification exam, after reading all the material but somehow I didn't have the time to sit for it.

I have a strong background in AI, I wrote my first research paper in 1994 and I currently work as a quant analyst in a major international organisation. I understand that while flair/inspiration/luck/gut-feeling sometimes work, in the long run the reverse to the mean rules, and a trader needs a method to be consistent in her/his performance - be it winning or losing.

Find your winning method.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

ActionTraderSeby

3 1
*Married to the charts* - Bless this mess we call Discretionary Trading - A moment for all the lost souls taken by it, and a prayer for all those it may will consume in the many market days forward.

Just taking some time here before pre market to catch up on the rules here- signed up a bit ago- I can't say that I am even a lurker since this has been my 3rd visit since signing up... but, I gotta say; you all got a good thing going here. Hope to contribute a bit in the future. Till then... Trade safe- Trade to trade another day.

Vladimir Rojas

14 7
Hello everyone here! I'm currently an eight-month trader. I really enjoyed this Forum to develop my trading skills as much as possible and give my bit, of course.
Feedback is always welcomed!

absence

49 10
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy your stay with us and get better in your knowledge for forex market.

keltnerfx

1 0
Hello friends, I am an mql4 developer for automated trading robots and i have created an amazing EA named as Self Healing Forex Trading Robot , now being used by hundreds of people in my circle and now i want to distribute to the whole Forex trading community for FREE , I am glad to join this forum for healthy discussions.

tomsmiths

5 3
I am Tom Smith and hopefully the newest member of the community. I am a newbie in the field of trading and intent to learn and gather experience from experienced traders in the community. Any suggestions about where to start? I have made my mind clear that trading is not easy money and so I want to trade dedicatedly as well as consistently to achieve successful results in the future.

Luis_Amador

1 0
Hola, yo también soy novato. Llevo dos años estudiando con gran pasión. De momento he conseguido mantener mi capital o incrementarlo ligeramente. Necesitaba un foro como este ya que no conozco a nadie en persona que haga trading y la gente de mi familia me mira como si estuviera loco y al resto de mi entorno les he ocultado esta afición. Voy a poner lo mejor de mi en el foro que es respeto, educación e interés por aprender. Una saludo a todos.

AnGeorge

3 0
Hello , i'm George and i'm starting now with some basic forex operations and i would like to learn more before investing more money.

rockyp

2 0
Hello, Excited to join here. I have been day trading for the past few months. I'm eager to learn. Planning to start trading in future. Looking for support.

EasyTrade101

4 0
Hi everyone

I am a final year student studying finance and investment management. I have studied the markets for five years, burned through multiple virtual accounts (along with £500 of real equity) trying to find a trading strategy that works for me.

I understand that different trading strategies work better for others however I believe the 'top down approach' to investing/trading combined with a 'bottom up approach' yields the best results.

Please let me know what you all think, would like to have constructive discussions with fellow traders.

I share my trades on my Instagram page. I also explain how to utilise this approach along with economic and stock analysis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock